URL / Website: UTR
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Will provide
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Covered FS
Hair Length and Color: Long Black kind of curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Real spinner but very healthy looking with an ass do die for!
Recommendation: Yes
I seen her today. She said the same thing about not posting much about it. She was super fun. She is going to tone down and wants to go utr
I’m hoping to marry her one day and take her off the market lol

Thank gawd I’ve passed Sindi’s screening!
Sindi no longer works with SKY. You guys must be some of the few that got to see her because She bailed on me on 3 separate occasions and I wasted over 4.5 hours drive time for nothing. Stupid excuses and no remorse.
Sindi is no longer working with Sky? I didn’t know that.

Wtf am I missing?! I just spoke with Sindi about Sky a couple days ago.
Sindi is no longer working with Sky? I didn’t know that.

Wtf am I missing?! I just spoke with Sindi about Sky a couple days ago. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Sindi probably got swamped with calls.
Sky isn’t your tropical provider she does have a legit day job. Seeing her as a newbie could be a challenge with her schedule but with that said she is �� worth the wait
Sindi probably got swamped with calls. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yep, dont want the hassle
Sky isn’t your tropical provider she does have a legit day job. Seeing her as a newbie could be a challenge with her schedule but with that said she is �� worth the wait Originally Posted by Italianstud
I've never seen a provider be described as "tropical." That's a new one for me. Lol
No, it has nothing to do with being swamped with calls. Message her and she will just confirm what I said and probably more as well. I was given her schedule for work by her “Sky” and we worked around her schedule. Also, we even picked a day where she said she was totally free all day and didn’t bother to cancel or anything. Just a no show even after confirming. Ben Dover spoke to her after his comment about probably being swamped and was told the reasons why as well. But like I said, if you get lucky and can get through and get a visit I’m sure you will have a good time. Just be prepared to have multiple canceled visits and so forth. Another person who actually seen her said she did the same with him as well.
Welp, unfortunately Sky is now off the TDL. Pretty sexy lil spinner or not, I have absolutely no time for fiddle fucking around. Fool me once shame on you…fool me twice, shame on me. 3rd time just isn’t going to happen.

I’ve got plenty of sugar babies that are petite lil spinners to choose from. And they cum to me while my lazy ass is on the couch waiting for their arrival. Like Dominoes delivery, but better.

Maybe Sky should read this and think twice.

Or gtfo outta the game?
Welp, unfortunately Sky is now off the TDL. Pretty sexy lil spinner or not, I have absolutely no time for fiddle fucking around. Fool me once shame on you…fool me twice, shame on me. 3rd time just isn’t going to happen.

I’ve got plenty of sugar babies that are petite lil spinners to choose from. And they cum to me while my lazy ass is on the couch waiting for their arrival. Like Dominoes delivery, but better.

Or gtfo outta the game? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Love this lol

Or gtfo outta the game? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

ooo NOOOOOOooo and she was just getting

so excited about the "wedding"
I've seen a lot of reviews about this number and person. It's sindi ok with people texting her about people or do you need a referral?