Encounter: Bad day with khloechanel -got cheated, incall, took monies, conv few min and said with in few min room has to be vacated, i told i can take room then she said she will come never shown up and lookin later after 2 hr lookin for new clients

Date: 8/20/2018
Name: khloechanel
User ID:: 444195
Phone: n/a
Email Address: Chanel.khloe94@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=444195
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plano Area
Activities: Talked about many in pm and texting
Hair Length and Color: Red below shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Girl in pic. No special outfit, full t-shire, full sweat pant, cap. dressed like watching game time. No makeup.
Recommendation: No
Aside from this being painful to read, you pretty much allowed this to happen to yourself.
Khloe's a good little thief
Sorry you got hustled
Just took a peek at her showcase. Based on pics, I'd have a hard time believing she'd accept $300 for 2 hrs. Definitely possible especially for 90 mins...but for 120 mins?
Holy fuck +1.... if you don’t speak English...fine. Go to google translate. It may help. If you do speak English... you are one dumb sum bitch.
Keep the rude comments to yourself. There is no need for them here.
Just took a peek at her showcase. Based on pics, I'd have a hard time believing she'd accept $300 for 2 hrs. Definitely possible especially for 90 mins...but for 120 mins? Originally Posted by Plains45
so what.......based on her photographs YOU dont think she would accept 3 bills for 2 hours? based on her looks....you came up with that????

got air between the ears do we?
this is painful to try and follow, but I believe a major hustle was on.. there are some loose ends, as usual, when I read tales of woe such as this one.

1. how did she get your number? you said she texted you for a session. you are new here, never reviewed her, so why did she have your number?

2. what made you want to do 2 hours with her, when from what I gather, you knew nothing about her previously?

3. why did you get a room at the hotel? I am confused whether you live elsewhere (out of town), and thus would have needed a room somewhere, or you booked a room hoping to salvage a session.. if the latter, does the concept of "don't throw good money after bad" mean something to you?

4. I am confused about later, when you said you messaged her on ECCIE, and she agreed to a session, then you texted her, and she agreed again.. did she not realize she had already stood you up? did she think she was messaging/texting someone else?
she is fat and your syntax suxs …

http://esl.fis.edu/learners/advice/syntax.htm
I need aspirin right now. Thanks for sharing nevertheless. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
I don't understand the part where the reviewer said he will take the room (it's in the title so I am not revealing ROS info)?

I am sorry this happened to the OP.

I think ECCIE need to start banning ladies who rip guys off.

Don't they already ban guys who rip ladies off?

So why should the rules not be the same toward the ladies?
My bad...shouldn’t have said a thing.
This is not her firt time doing this...I reported a similar incident in men's lounge, and considered the matter closed for me. Sucks it happened to you too