Manager Shake up at SweetSpot

So apparently as of last Thursday several of the night time managers are no longer employed. SO probably see lots of new faces this week. Had nice $4 drink specials all night last night. Maybe things with freshen up and less thugs and hoodrats. JC is back as the GM.
So, what happened? Did some move to Monte Carlo?
I wonder what the pay and fringe benefits are like...
Looks like a few of them are now at Mens Club
Mike is the day manager at Palace most of the time.
Musical managers everywhere.
Daytime managers also they are opening there own place “shenanigans” upper management didn’t like it
Mark is out at Men’s and two new Sugars Guys including John are at Men’s. Extra curricular is extremely limited. John is walking around and nobody is sure what’s on menu. Cubans are ready to bolt to palace
Bolt to the Palace...I am sure some of the long term dancers at the palace with voice their objection. hmmm hope they aren't hired... there is one new waitress that has already moved to the palace..
Uh...does anybody really give a shit that those guys are gone?

Sending an email to one of the owners to voice my approval.
The Sugars guys were opening a new club. The owner fired em all on the spot. GM at Palace is out as obviously Dean is out at Mens. Major shake up everywhere. The old Babes is a dump but anything goes ....
The Sugars guys were opening a new club. The owner fired em all on the spot. GM at Palace is out as obviously Dean is out at Mens. Major shake up everywhere. The old Babes is a dump but anything goes .... Originally Posted by Laidbackinsa
I can't figure out the name and how to pronounce it at old Babes..
I can't figure out the name and how to pronounce it at old Babes.. Originally Posted by golfnwine
Went by there yesterday at noon.
No dancers.
2PM no dancers but bar tender there
4 PM 3 dancers with Nina on the floor. Good looking but first attempt as dancer.
Woody is the manager.
$50 charge VIP for an hour.
Sign says $5 dances during the day.
With the $5 dances.. I would think this is prime for "other" activities... OR get the other clubs to bring the $20 dances... THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN...LOL