CNN Says Trump is Polling at 21% With Black Voters. (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0BXbYybcOM

I want to personally welcome all the new black voters who are leaving the Democrats and joining the MAGA movement.
... Blimey! ... How do WE know that your video there - that
shows what appears to be a bloke form CNN showing Donald Trump's
HISTORIC share of the Black vote - is really authentic??

That White House press woman "Jean Pierre" might simply dismiss
your video as "Republican Propaganda"...

STILL, 21% is nothing to scoff at...

#### Salty
... Blimey! ... How do WE know that your video there - that
shows what appears to be a bloke form CNN showing Donald Trump's
HISTORIC share of the Black vote - is really authentic??

That White House press woman "Jean Pierre" might simply dismiss
your video as "Republican Propaganda"...

STILL, 21% is nothing to scoff at...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I can't remember his name, but an expert that has accurately predicted EVERY election since long before I was born said that if a Republican Presidential candidate ever got more than 20% of the Black vote that a Democratic victory was nearly impossible.
... I heard that same thing, mate. ... The Black vote is one more
reason that Trump is Winning in almost ALL the swing states.

... Trump has a chance to do close to 25% - IF more of the
Black women also support him.

But, good for CNN to sound the alarm... They ALSO see what's happening.

#### Salty
... I heard that same thing, mate. ... The Black vote is one more
reason that Trump is Winning in almost ALL the swing states.

... Trump has a chance to do close to 25% - IF more of the
Black women also support him.

But, good for CNN to sound the alarm... They ALSO see what's happening.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You are not keeping up with the polls. There is not one poll in Pa, Mi, or Wi that has Trump winning outside the margin of error.
And it depends which day you look at the polls. Biden ahead of Trump in Wi. Has led Trump in recent polls in Mi and Pa.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...2024/national/

And Biden leads nationally in ALL the recent polls.
You are not keeping up with the polls. There is not one poll in Pa, Mi, or Wi that has Trump winning outside the margin of error.
And it depends which day you look at the polls. Biden ahead of Trump in Wi. Has led Trump in recent polls in Mi and Pa.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...2024/national/

And Biden leads nationally in ALL the recent polls. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Nation wide polls mean nothing.

With the way Electorial Politics has evolved, a person could win the Presidency by catching a few “swing States” and ignoring huge population centers like New York and California.
Nation wide polls mean nothing.

With the way Electorial Politics has evolved, a person could win the Presidency by catching a few “swing States” and ignoring huge population centers like New York and California. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree but in my opinion if Trump can in fact keep the vote at the national level fairly even, it bodes well for him at the electoral level. The 2024 election will come down to 5 or 6 states and the polls at the state level are not very reliable at this point in time. Wait until fall approaches.
Polls are pretty meaningless right now, imo.

But...I didn't think CNN polls were accurate? So they are when they say something you like?

This is pretty much the state of CNN with the MAGAts.

The Good Liars on X: "Talked with a Trump supporter who called CNN fake news but couldn’t name one thing they’ve said that’s fake.

https://x.com/TheGoodLiars/status/1803845304610881920
Whatever the polling says now . . .I remember the "red wave" that was predicted and the shoe-in that Mr. Trump was to have for a second term. Sure, a lot of US citizens are disappointed with President Biden and the Democrats . . .but can that shift in political preference be overcome by registering enough foreign nationals who have come in over the past three or so years?
Whatever the polling says now . . .I remember the "red wave" that was predicted and the shoe-in that Mr. Trump was to have for a second term. Sure, a lot of US citizens are disappointed with President Biden and the Democrats . . .but can that shift in political preference be overcome by registering enough foreign nationals who have come in over the past three or so years? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Biden will still win swing states Mich,Penn and Wisc and will get 270 electoral college votes. Biden is way ahead in Calif and New York. Biden won't need any foreign nationals. Women in the surburbs that voted for Obama twice and Biden in the last election will vote for Biden again.

If Biden does not freeze in the first debate the ballgame will be over for Trump.
The questionable 21% of the black vote is a small number of actual people per ethnic population percentage. Compared to the 20 to 27 percent of actual Republicans that will not vote for trumpf. This gap is huge. Game over!