Any info? Possibly the one from the robbery a year or two ago?

• 10-11-2022, 04:00 AM
Looks tgtbt
That ads been around for a few years so 1st off she ain't 22 still ,and if she looks that good and is real there should be reviews.ask what her " provider " names she goes by but becareful and no DEPOSITS !!
Yeah that’s a good call… could be that skinny chick and her BF who were arrested like 25 times the last couple of years. Saw this… looked to see if anyone had seen the poster.

And holy shit… yeah never do a deposit. Bro I don’t do a gift for a meet and great with a seeking model. Not sending $$ for a deposit to see this dummy. I laugh when I see the explanations from the traveling girls. My time… it’s wasted when I get no shows. Yup… cost of doing business… I’ve never ghosted on an appointment and never done a deposit… my roster is full, u don’t need too
The chick you're referencing (robbery) was sentenced to prison recently, in the last couple months.
  • 10-12-2022, 06:50 AM
The chick you're referencing (robbery) was sentenced to prison recently, in the last couple months. Originally Posted by Randyssavage
I agree. This girl is not the same as the one from the robberies. I once got a really good look at the girl from the robberies, and the face and the body profiles of each of these women clearly don't match.