100,000 Thousand Jobs Created!!

Yes, that's right. Since President Obama took office, approximately 100,000 jobs have been added to the US economy, according to the Social Security Administration.

Are you fucking kidding me?

After trillions of dollars of "stimulus", endless hyperbole and mountains of lies, we added only 100,000 jobs? This is a recovery? This is a "good" record? This is effective government?

From the article:

When President Barack Obama was inaugurated in January 2009, there were 142,187,000 people employed and 7,442,377 workers taking federal disability payments. That equaled about 1 person taking disability payments for each 19.1 people actually working.

In May of this year, there were 142,287,000 people employed, and 8,707,185 workers taking federal disability payments. That equaled 1 worker taking disability payments for each 16.3 people working.

In 1992 there were 118,419,000 people working in the US. That means that between 1992 and 2009, about 25,000,000 jobs were added. That's about 1.5 million jobs added per year. During the Obama administration, that is about, oh, say, 30,000 per year? Really? And you clowns want to re-elect this guy?

God help us.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/8733...-new-york-city

C'mon, Obamatons. Defend this record. Tell us how good it is. How Obama is our Saviour. I'd like to hear it.
I got nuthin, you said it and hope he is gone gone come november.
Amen, brother!
Isn't 100,000 thousand actually 100,000,000?
No, I don't think so. But feel free to check my math. If I was good at math, I would have been an engineer. But I'm pretty sure it's 100,000.
If I was good at math Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The only thing SOF seems to be good at is eatn', shitn' and squawkin'!
So you think creating 100,000 jobs in 3.5 years is a good thing, do you, BigTurd?

Well, that's one lib taking a stand. Ok. Next!
So you think creating 100,000 jobs in 3.5 years is a good thing, do you, BigTurd?

Well, that's one lib taking a stand. Ok. Next! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I might disagree with you on this one StupidOldFart but I am about ready to hop on the impeach Robert's bandwagon!

Hmmm, I wonder who Obama will choose to be the successor! We need to give that one a lot of thought!
  • Seedy
  • 07-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Well I do know he created 16,000 new jobs for the IRS.... 16,000 BLOOD SUCKING COCKSUCKERS...LMFAO
What's to disagree with? Obama has added 100,000 jobs in 3.5 years. By anyone's standard, that's a pathetic performance, especially when we have spent trillions to create jobs. You really think that is a good record?

Seedman, BigTurd LIKES the IRS.
Seedman, BigTurd LIKES the IRS. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I do not recall having said that I like the IRS but I have never had any trouble with them!
What you have is 100,000 more people paying taxes and over 1 million people collecting benefits. It is not (here comes a favorite liberal word) SUSTAINABLE.
Don't look like anyone is willing to take a shot at defending that one COG
The worse economic recovery in modern times. And it has cost us $5 trillion in debt.