Thrill is gone?

Because I almost exclusively enjoy this hobby for what it brings me from "another realm", I have been quite adventurous and experimental over the years. I've pushed my envelope so that I could experience many of my fantasies once I met a lady I felt compatible with. But I feel as if I've come to the end of my road in that nothing/no one excites me anymore.

Does anyone else feel this way? Ever? Is there any advice on how to rekindle the desire? Or any new ideas to try? Or should I just be a good cowboy and ride off into the sunset? (I'm in my 50's, so age may have something to do with it.)

Just my musing on a hot day in Texas.
Take a blue pill, and get a provider that is outstanding in the Kink department and hang on for the ride....
Dont ever give up on the thrill and the kink.........There is always room to vamp it up and keep it fresh. I always try and push a mans limits, taking each fresh session to a new level. You must be willing to share your fantasies, your desires so one can give you the best mind fucking there is......YUM!!!
from what i hear the little blue pill stimulates one part of the anatomy. It does nothing for the mind. that's the erogenous zone that is not getting stimulated these days.

ms. athena is on the right track.
Take a blue pill, and get a provider that is outstanding in the Kink department and hang on for the ride.... Originally Posted by cumalot
yeeehhhawwwwwwwww
from what i hear the little blue pill stimulates one part of the anatomy. It does nothing for the mind. that's the erogenous zone that is not getting stimulated these days.
Well okay let's keep in mind that the blue pill may or may not be stimulating the endocrine system but I do know that taking ginseng supplements does help with testosterone and has helped for thousands of years. It also helps you produce gonadotropins (Glycoprotein hormones) which intensify sexual desire.

As the sexual desire increases, the mind begins to wander more and more and the fantasies make you arch the back and curl your toes and nearly explode with need.. then you decide... "Hey! It is time to find someone to help me live out these fantasies"

Point being, I think with a little help, you can get your mind back in the right spot, even if it just seems to stimulate the boss man.
Barn - I sorta agree with ya. Maybe not losing the desire, just not wanting to put the effort into anymore. I do mark some of up to age, but it also may be lack of creativity on my part.

Good luck! I hope we both come out of it.
Here is the formula for reviving your desire: Stimulate the big head with a good mind fuck from a kinky provider like Ms Athena or Dallas Rain, take the blue pill to give your little head the encouagement and desire that you are lacking and the kinky good times will follow. The blue pill is not the answer for everything but it sure helps, but the mind fuck is a nobrainer for to revive any dead desire that you might have....ijs...gotta love the Kink mmmmm
you seem to have felt this way for a while now
often bashing the ladies you have spent time with
maybe youve just been dealing with a "personal" issue instead
hopefully you find something or someone to excite you...
we ALL need to let our wild sides out
That is an outrageous comment by you, MsPrittiKitti. While I have not always enjoyed the experiences this hobby presents, I do not believe I have ever bashed a lady here.
Well barney if our paths cross I would love the chance to awaken you to new heights of pleasure........Yum Yum!!!
This is something that I have experienced at times, too. It's very normal, I think.

It's late and I'll write more later ... Just wanted to briefly share my thoughts.

Blue pill, yes but if not done yet, do get a test for the Testosterone level in your system. I am 67 and mine tested somewhat low. I have been taking the Rx Androgel 1.62% for maybe 8-9 days now and I have seen, 'felt' positive results with respect to energy levels, attitude and the sexual desire!. Low 'T' can contribute to fatigue, reduced sex drive, depression and sexual dysfunction! (Soft- offs in lieu of hard-ons). Get the blood test! I for one have no plans on fading away into "That Dark, Cold Night." At least not yet!

ms. athena is on the right track. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
You need a women that stimulates the big and little head at the same time!
quote--
You need a women that stimulates the big and little head at the same time!

amen!