Why post yourself as a provider to p411 and not post services?

Why ladies, just out of curiosity, would any of you post yourselves to p411 and not provide the services you supply to your clients? A lot of you do post what is potentially available, but there are more than a few who do not. These ladies usually state something like, "please read my reviews for services provided". The problem w/ this statement is that there is the unknown factor here. I like to spend my $$ (for entertainment purposes only) on things I KNOW will happen. The nice thing about p411 is that its based OUTSIDE the US with an absolute secure database. This is why my contacts always initiate there.

Any feedback is welcomed.
I'm just guessing here(all of my activities are available for clients to see on p411) but maybe some girls are afraid to list all the things they do because the pay schedule may be different for something(what if she offers greek or some other service) for an additional price but since there's no way to indicate that other than her bio which many guys don't read she might just say forget about it. Some girls offer different levels of service depending on how nice the guy is and how well they click but are afraid to check the YMMV box because they fear it conjures up a girl that's going to try to upsell them on everything. YMMV has gotten a bad reputation but it seems like common sense to me- however I ONLY list things that ANY average client can reasonably expect to receive as services....the YMMV is because SOMETIMES I might deep french kiss but mostly I don't so I just don't check Deep French Kiss as a service.

Also, some girls are just shy(yes, even in this line of work) and would rather meet the guy before they put down on paper what activities can generally be expected of them with any client that passes screening. Some girls think putting all of those intimate details out on the internet is crass and they opt out of reviews as well for that reason.

WALDT. Feel free to check out my profile on P411 though- all the activities listed are what the average client can expect to be offered (at no additional charge) if he'd like them.
I can see those points. But even if they wish to charge more for a specific service, there are a myriad of ways to state that. Like many providers listing fetish rates on the bottom of there bio's. As far as being shy goes... Ladies, it is what it is. Honesty and integrity will get you mucho clientele. A lot of the excitement involved here is the anticipation of a specific event, (at least that works me up very well). The brain is by far the biggest and most active sexual organ. Don't be bashful ladies!! Tell me what I'd like to hear!
not sure why YMMV got such a bad rep, 10 years ago, many reviews on the P always listed YMMV in the activies and or in the body of the review,

if you click with a gal then you will have more fun,
I totally agree with you Ralphey, YMMV has gotten a bad rep it doesn't deserve...Not being YMMV seems like it would be kinda robotic and cold if everyone gets the exact same treatment regardless of how they treat the girl.

I think maybe some guys that are insecure around girls worry that if she is YMMV that means she might just take their full donation and then shrug and say "sorry, I'm not feeling it...we didn't click and I told you I'm YMMV so I deserve to keep all your cash for no services offered to you."

not sure why YMMV got such a bad rep, 10 years ago, many reviews on the P always listed YMMV in the activies and or in the body of the review,

if you click with a gal then you will have more fun, Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
you pretty much know within the first 10-15 mintues if yall click or not,..

I have never asked nor expected any reduction in price for not getting along..

one prime example was a popular SA Provider I saw over 4 years ago. one of the worst times I have ever had we did not click at all.. wasted 250 for sure..
What ever happened to gettting screened and then asking a lady if what your looking for is on the menu? I mean your not going to get a full blown out answer but im sure an "im sure I can accomidate your request" or "im sorry but thats not something I offer" can be given.
Brittany, that would mean a disclosure of personal information when its not necessary. We are talking about p411 here. The screening process is done for you. The same for the client side. I am confident when I contact a lady using p411 that I don't need to worry about LE or other drama. This is why when I book ladies I use p411 exclusively.
Its a little pricey but worth every penny. The question is why not post what your willing to do under consenting activities?
Im was not talking about the screening process at all... my post was related to yours about listing services. Im saying that if the services are not listed and your already screened then just ask the lady is x y and z on the menu... you dont have to go in graphic details and she will either say yes i can accomidate or hell no... its as simple as that. I have never had to be asked about certain services because thats what reviews are for or check my personal website... if the lady has many reviews then most services are listed there I would think that if you cant get an idea of what she offers by the activities in many reviews then i would say its safe to say she probably doesnt offer it. Many ladies dont list services because by putting that out there you are saying I will do this, this this and this....for some sort of compensation. I use p411 more so for screening and dont use it as a major form of advertising as most member find me on eccie or other advertising sources and just pm me through there for the screening aspect.
...Not being YMMV seems like it would be kinda robotic and cold if everyone gets the exact same treatment regardless of how they treat the girl. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
OOOH Sensual Wrestling! heh

Yeah it's not like every meeting has to have a check list. 'ok we've done this now moving onto the next item..' that's no fun, and indeed robotic. Sometimes you may get ACG or 69, sometimes not. I don't see YMMV being so bad.
I see two likely reasons.

1) She thinks that not listing services somehow means she won't get arrested. Sort of like the stupid legal disclaimers lots of them use.

2) Ripoff artist. Sort of like seeing something for sale, but no price is posted. Or an ad for something, but it's really short on details.
Im was not talking about the screening process at all... my post was related to yours about listing services. Im saying that if the services are not listed and your already screened then just ask the lady is x y and z on the menu... you dont have to go in graphic details and she will either say yes i can accomidate or hell no... its as simple as that. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I agree. I don't like wasting my time or hobby funds so I always ask. I let them know in my initial contact what I'm looking for in a session. I've only had a few tell me they don't like discussing activities so I move on.
I am not so sure anymore about the p411 security. Last year she asked us to age verify with drivers license proof which is for U.S compliance and now she is urging us to file taxes and recommending the tax service which also is for U.S compliance. If she is in Canada, why does she care? I think she is over stepping her boundaries . Or something????
And you are wrong! doing the Ft Wayne sting last year I and several other P411 ladies were busted by a cop taking over a clients P411 profile. False sense of security!
  • Vyt
  • 11-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Gina (the owner of P411) has always been extremely prompt and professional, especially regarding security issues. I can't recommend her services highly enough. KrystalX I don't know about the incident you're talking about but I would hope someone would let Gina if an account was compromised... just as Ihope they would here... Security is srs bsns.