Best love making song

Ladies and gents,

When you are not hobbling and with your SO, what song does it for you??

I like to start with pink Floyd song "US AND THEM"
just something about that song that does it for me.

I guess I'm assuming that everyone has on music and candles!! Lol I do

Laters
"My dick" by Mickey Avalon?

nearly all the Hung season 3 music is made for fucking to. season 2 aint bad either.
Anything by Disturbed
Lets Get It On
Foghat - Slowride

Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin.........

Journey

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3LgrJX_2YM

the girls making fun of the song is pretty funny lol

best song to fu*k too
Whatever song is playing while getting it on!

But some that I do enjoy...

Faith Hill, Breath

Boyz II Men, I'll Make Love to You

Lonestar, Amazed

George Straight, I Cross My Heart

Etta James, At Last

Barry White, My First, My Last, My Everything

Gosh, I have so many... The list could go on forever!
I love your thread, but I have to really think about it, because I have been trying to get an ipod with my fave music for a while. I may bee the only one around who still doesn't have one yet, ha.

To get me in the mood, I love to hear Joe Cocker sing, "You can leave your hat on" or Marvin Gaye in "Let's get it on"

But during lovemaking, I like other stuff. Sometimes some really good ol blues tunes, but just certain songs. The CD from Dave Matthews Band so long ago "The Best of Whats Around" is great.. turned down low.. nice groove.

almost anything but Sublime. (I like 'em, but I sure don't want to hear that kinda stuff when I am trying to relax and have a good time. It seems just WRONG to me. Had to do an hour session one time with the same CD repeating "Wrong Way and "date rape" Sooo not cool!!

I have to say, I love some ol Motown stuff and funk too. I need to get me some of that to load on my wishful-thinking Ipod. *(grin)*

Peace and Love,
Crystal
I fuck Like a Beast. Wasp.
Wicked Games is one of my favs
Portishead. The xx. Deftones.

Or anything else on the "get it" playlist
Wicked Games is one of my favs Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That is on my play list with with some other great classic rock ballads from Chicago, Journey, Nazareth, April Wine, Led Zeppelin, etc.

But a couple of weeks ago I had a pair of lovelies in bed with me and one of them had cued up her Pandora Account with a selection of Club Dance Mixes.

I found that on some subconscious level I started fucking to the rhythm of the song and we all ended up getting into it.

Quite a surprising experience.
Hmmm, "love making" song or sex songs in general? For slow, romantic type love making....I like R&B, Anthony Hamilton's "I know what Love's all about", "Charlene" and a few others for that slow groovin' kinda love making....others for that type of love making....D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar", "Cruisin", Maxwell's "Til the Cops come knockin", almost anything by Luther Vandross, Anita Baker, Sade, man....picking just one song is nearly impossible....I have 163 on my "slow" list and of course there's an entire other list for the other, faster, harder Sex .....music IMO definitely adds to the experience, whichever kind of sex you happen to be having.