Safe places to play during the day

I work off 360 and Bee Caves. Besides hotels to the north and south, what are some reasonably safe places to play in that area during the day? I'd like to rotate between a few places.

I'd be content with a discrete place to park.

I hear parks are no longer safe.

I've seen it in a million movies but just considered dressing rooms. Are there cameras?

Speaking of movies, how much can you get away with in a theater? Are there cameras?

Daytime facilities are my priority but what about night?
Not sure if you are asking on a civilian level or Hobby level....

I made a date with a provider and took her shopping at Dillards in Barton Creek Mall; nice fitting rooms, no cameras, a very exciting encounter, mid day, not very busy; the sales lady never batted an eye that I joined her in the fitting room...we never made it to her incall...

Civilian wise, I have always enjoyed a nice walk on the Greenbelt in that area with a friend, many, many places to wander off the beaten path; you would be surprised at the amount of people that claim to do this..

Stay out of the parks for your own safety, both LE wise and criminal wise...

A level of trust must be developed with a provider to go "outside the box" for an encounter outside or in a public place..
I would agree a dressing room or a greenbelt or secluded walking path might work.. sounds fun
How about in a tent on the steps of City Hall?

Either trying to sneak it in under the Occupy Austin movement, or claim you're doing your own "Fuccupy Austin" movement.
Ha. So avoid parks but dressing rooms are ok. Anywhere else? It's not really out of the box, just taking opportunities as they come, and enjoying afternoon quickies.

This time of year, it'd have to be indoors or in the car. With tinted windows, any other suggestions for car or indoor locations?
I was on Lake Georgetown trail mid-week and mid-day, and not a soul in sight. Nice views BTW. Hike in about 2 or 3 miles and make your nest. Sleeping bag for warmth? Better bring plenty of material -- it was wet and muddy in spots, and rocky in places.
Try getting a car wash and doing it in the car while its washing