Just a question? Have you seen or have interest in a deaf woman civi or provider

I was just wondering if any guys out there have a fetish or interest for a deaf woman? Does that affect your opinion on booking someone, or is there any men out there that it would be a turn on for? Just curious?
That would not be a real problem for me.
I dated a lady in late 90's that was legally deaf. She still had some residule hearing. Never was a problem. Don't have a fetish or wouldn't specifically seek one out. But most can communicate in their chosen method,so what difference could it make?
If anyone remembers the two young ladies that use to dance at P10 4-5 years ago, they would have NO problem enjoying their company regardless of any minor communication hurdles. ;-)

It would not bother me at all. I would NOT say it's a turn on, as if it's a fetish or something, it would just not be a factor to influence my decision to see or not to see the lady.
Was a provider about 6 years ago that was deaf that I found through BP. Doggy was quite a Therapeutic experience because I could say anything I wanted.

Nice and very pretty girl too. It wasn't a fetish or special interest, but added it and checked it off bucketlist just the same.
Two smokin hot dancers at YR several years ago(maybe same ones from P10?)
Did them together and it was a blast. So no issues here!!
Not a fetish but I would assume that they would be more vocal b/c there is no perception of volume for them. When it comes to it, they are human so no huge difference.
Doesn't turn me on or off either way.

I don't see it as a problem, but it does take a little extra effort on the part of the guy and gal.

If you have a deaf lady in the agency, be sure you handle the practical bits of the situation and think it through how the business gets handled. Paper and pen, gestures, lip reading, etc. As a silly example, knocking on the door where's she's at isn't going to work. Problems with directions would also be a problem.

Some people are nervous about embarrassing themselves dealing with a handicapped person. And some handicapped people make it worse by having an attitude.

It might be a little clumsy communicating what you want. I probably wouldn't want to write down requests on paper.

Be sure any clients know about it before they schedule an appointment.
texting would help I imagine
So would she write Down flash cards with stuff like:

1. OH YEA Just like that Baby
2. Harder! Harder!
3. Too Hard!
4. Hey Hey HEY Wrong HOLE

Just Saying
Doesn't turn me on or off either way.

I don't see it as a problem, but it does take a little extra effort on the part of the guy and gal.

If you have a deaf lady in the agency, be sure you handle the practical bits of the situation and think it through how the business gets handled. Paper and pen, gestures, lip reading, etc. As a silly example, knocking on the door where's she's at isn't going to work. Problems with directions would also be a problem.

Some people are nervous about embarrassing themselves dealing with a handicapped person. And some handicapped people make it worse by having an attitude.

It might be a little clumsy communicating what you want. I probably wouldn't want to write down requests on paper.

Be sure any clients know about it before they schedule an appointment. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
This pretty much summed up my feeling - well said.
Howdy, Folks!

...might be better about responding to her text messages, PMs, and emails in a timely manner.

Calling back and forth and swapping voicemails is time consuming, and a real drag...

2. Harder! Harder!
3. Too Hard!

Just Saying Originally Posted by harkontume

5. MMMmmlffdsfsfsetgpjog (Not certain of the spelling of the sound that a lady makes with her mouth full!)

2. Harder! Harder!
3. Too Hard!

Just Saying Originally Posted by harkontume
lmao.................

or I could make her cum with a Sign Language/FIV hybrid

sorry sorry

to answer the OP's question, it's no problem for me. if she's sweet, attractive and not too pricey, I'd have zero problems seeing her. those are the only things that i care about.
I too am sorry for my childlike attempt at wit!
I would have no problem with Deaf provider.