Labor-Inducing Gang Bang?

So I've noticed a couple of expecting providers lately on BP and some reviews here. Call me insensitive if I am, I don't mean to be tacky, but suppose one of them is over-due when the babe's are due. Anybody down for a labor-inducing gang bang? It'll be like hot potato when the "pop goes the weasel" music stops. Instead though, their "water" breaking you can pretend is "squirting" and we can have an after-birth party and suggest an Eccie handle for the kid when it turns 18 to actually go on its birth certificate as a middle name or something.
Wow! You, sir, have a vivid imagination. Give us another scenario. I have got to hear more. Ty for the comedy relief
If you get all the naughty nurses together, I'll get all the docs together. We can line up taking turns in a glory hole and as the kid crowns, name it Jr. after whose beef its head resembles most, lol.

On a sidenote: When I joined last year I never got a proper introduction to the ATX crowd. I'm a little crass and sarcastic at times but all in the fun of literary license. I hope those of you reading can relate to a little poonjab sarcasm from time to time and not judge me too harshly. So far I'm having a great time and hope we can all have a good laugh at this obviously ridiculous post.

To the Moms wanting to taze me right now. I really do have the deepest respect for you. You're the hardest workers and hopefully will raise your children with wisdom, love, and mercy.

Mag hearts MILFs