Robbed at knife point and punched

Beware!!!

I answered an ad from Skip the Games. Phone number was 814-318-2151 I was told come on over to HUD apartments by the swimming pool in the Covington Valley section of Millcreek.

I walked inside she locked the door behind us. Asked to use the bathroom. Then was told to get comfortable and to place the donation on the bed stand.

Next thing I know I was but naked on the bed and some dude comes in with a knife. He kept demanding my ID and wallet. I told him i don't carry it and he sucker punched me in the jaw.

I did have my mini glock in my cargo shorts but I have learned to choose my battles. I grabbed my shorts and ran down the steps and out the door. He slammed the door behind me. I took her patio table and threw it at her front window. Then pounded on the horn until all the neighbors came out.

Her add showed her as having brown hair but she is blond in person. I am attaching her photos.

If this has happened to anyone else or know anything about these 2 please pm me.
Sorry this happened to you but IF you really had a gun with you then you're more crazy that the guy who sucker-punched you!

This will be the lead story on the news:
"______________ (insert your RL name) shoots pimp while trying to fuck his prostitute girlfriend in HUD Apartment Building"
That's better than a headline of "Man killed"
Looks like she’s posting a lot lately and with a different number.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/erie/...m/243339112432 Beware she is robbing people with her boyfriend. He pulled a knife on me and punched me
Thanks
It's wild to me that people would do this shit when you obviously know where they live. I would be scared shitless that you would return with police or a ton of friends. Thats how you know these girls (and their pimps) are really nut jobs. Glad you made it out safely Dino.
Thanks Originally Posted by Dino trex
Looks like someone got to her....

That is awesome!!! How did you get that picture?
That is awesome!!! How did you get that picture? Originally Posted by Dino trex
She posted it on social media
She posted it on social media Originally Posted by TheLuder
Sending PM
That pic could easily be a fundraising stunt.