I have an idea for an add on to my menu!!

NAPS
nobody wants to rush out of that soft, warm bed, get dressed and go out in the heat!

For a small upcharge you can nap alone for 30 min, or a little more I will stay and cuddle with you......what do you think?
lol ...and you would upcharge for a nap. They could go home and nap for free..smh
There was an agency in Dallas or Houston that offered the 75 min hour. I'm actually thinking of doing something like that, but no upcharge.
Naps are not really necessary but the ten or fifteen minutes of relaxing afterwards is nice.
Great thead Angel! I am looking forward to hearing some feedback from the guys.

Actually, something like this is exactly what I've been thinking about test driving myself. After hanging out with Grace all week, and seeing how popular her 90 minute special has been, I had been giving some thought to offering an extended session at my usual hour rate, but had only been in the contemplation stage.

So I will look forward to hearing the feedback you guys have to offer!
Well i dont rush my guys out so we can talk and rest but i dont upcharge. I love laying there after we do our time and talk.I think we provider need to get to know our guys we see.I would never upcharge tho.
If I relaxed with you for ten or fifteen minutes, I'd be recharged and ready to go again, but my time would be up. Hmmmm maybe that is your plan

There was an agency in Dallas or Houston that offered the 75 min hour. I'm actually thinking of doing something like that, but no upcharge.
Naps are not really necessary but the ten or fifteen minutes of relaxing afterwards is nice. Originally Posted by Graceutr
Damn. I LOVE that cuddling time afterwards! But nearly all of my clients, well they have this "off" button.

I don't know what happens but before orgasm, men just are all passionate, caring, kissing you wildly and all over the place. Their personalities are charming. They're "on".

Then, the orgasm and this little button that they have just gets turned off. Where in the hell is that button so that I can turn them back on?

I'll offer a little rest time afterwards just because I like someone. But most of my guys just jump up and wish to leave afterwards. Maybe a little talking, to be sweet.

It's the difference, must be, between men and women.

Cuddle more! Oh, there was a lady somewhere in the US who offers cuddling appointments. Hugging, only. I'm too lazy to find her right now, though.

I wish to cuddle!

Interesting topic!
Elisabeth
  • KCboy
  • 07-29-2013, 01:57 PM
I really enjoy the time and chit chat to recover after the big O! Just relaxing in each others arms for 10 minutes makes the experience really relaxing and just like a GFE lol
So not rushing and making each other feel good after will only make you more popular and lead to more repeats! No this should not be an up charge! Highh volume girls may not be into this but those who have the time will certainly make an investment in the future just my opinion!
Add a nice stuffed animal and some big jammies and I might pony up some big bucks!
Women have PMS...men have POSS.

Sleep
Syndrome
Can I keep my hands between the pillows?
Damn. I LOVE that cuddling time afterwards! But nearly all of my clients, well they have this "off" button.

I don't know what happens but before orgasm, men just are all passionate, caring, kissing you wildly and all over the place. Their personalities are charming. They're "on".

Then, the orgasm and this little button that they have just gets turned off. Where in the hell is that button so that I can turn them back on?

I'll offer a little rest time afterwards just because I like someone. But most of my guys just jump up and wish to leave afterwards. Maybe a little talking, to be sweet.

It's the difference, must be, between men and women.

Cuddle more! Oh, there was a lady somewhere in the US who offers cuddling appointments. Hugging, only. I'm too lazy to find her right now, though.

I wish to cuddle!

Interesting topic!
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I have cuddled with Elisabeth in the afterglow - exquisite.
Thank you!
I have been told by a few ladies that I am the big huggable, cuddlable teddy bear type.

One of my most memorable and enjoyable times in the hobby was when I went to get up and the lady I was with pushed me back down
asking me where I thought I was going, then snuggled into my chest saying "Like you have someplace better to be".
We just laid there talking and cuddling, it was so enjoyable and relaxing that we both drifted off to sleep.

But of course there was no "up charge" and like everything else in this hobby, it was very YMMV.
Too bad that my mileage went to total crap right after that.. but it is still a very found memory.
Last thing you'd want is a person who wants the nap but didn't bring money with them to cover the difference. Upfront is always best, let them know prior to showing up if there's anything they may want to bring extra funds to cover.

I wonder what dollar value men would deem a fair upcharge?
Is it something men would be willing to pay extra for?
Where to begin..... trial and error on guessing what NAPS is worth?
$15 for 30 mins? More? Less?

Great question Angel!
Great thead Angel! I am looking forward to hearing some feedback from the guys.

Actually, something like this is exactly what I've been thinking about test driving myself. After hanging out with Grace all week, and seeing how popular her 90 minute special has been, I had been giving some thought to offering an extended session at my usual hour rate, but had only been in the contemplation stage.

So I will look forward to hearing the feedback you guys have to offer! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
This is starting to sound like a real GFE.

JR