Providers: When do you expect to receive your "Donation" ?

Dear Ladies,

A recent discussion had me questioning my procedure...

So help me, (and my fellow hobbyists) out here with a vote in this simple poll.

Much Thanks, LW
I always ask for it upfront and I'd much rather it just be placed down without me asking so its less of a issue I take a second and check it out then we are ready to go.. You may think because we know you well that we should trust you but I had a few times when I felt like the guy may try to get one over on me so I stick to the same rules for everybody in this case. It's no hidden secret we are exchanging a donation so I don't think when I collect it should ever be a issue. But hey some may be ok with getting it after just not me
I agree with bailey 100%
I always expect my clients to send my the money in cash to an address I will provide two weeks prior to the appointment. Most I am sure would do it differently but this seems to work the best for me
I always expect my clients to send my the money in cash to an address I will provide two weeks prior to the appointment. Most I am sure would do it differently but this seems to work the best for me Originally Posted by dirty dog
Lmao
I always expect my clients to send my the money in cash to an address I will provide two weeks prior to the appointment. Most I am sure would do it differently but this seems to work the best for me Originally Posted by dirty dog
DD has his gift or cash sent to MW.
and
MW has his cash or gift sent to DD..
that way they are safe.
Then they give their gifts to each other at their dinner dates.
They like to be paid forward, they don't pay it forward.