URL / Website: http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...v/482986799931
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: NWA
Activities: N/A; she was asked to leave
Hair Length and Color: Short, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Profile pics would easily lead one to believe she's a cute, young, in-shape provider. The reailty? 45ish, rough-looking, horrible odor, tatterred clothing... it wasn't even 5 seconds after entering that she was asked to leave.
Recommendation: NO
Very interesting!! First day and encounter. I guess it can only get better moving forward.
  • BK
  • 03-09-2019, 11:13 PM
i would say steer clear of stg all the times, but dudes like to chase that thrill of maybe getting beaten, robbed or busted, all to maybe just one out of 10 find a gem.
@Baconman I'm a newbie, so ya know... Glad to know there are communities like this that keep the best interest of both parties in mind. Felt I had to contribute.
BK gave you good advice. Expect the worse when dealing with STG. Some of Eccie ladies post on there also. I can confidently say we all have been in your shoes one time or another.
@BK Good point and you're definitely right about STG. There was a certain thrill to it but not sure about the getting beaten up part... but, maybe? Hmm. Interesting. Amazing the effects sexual drive can play on the psyche. Anyways, thanks for the response.
My next challenge: getting my reply in on time to make sure the comment flow makes sense
If I came off as a smart ass, didn't mean too. I appreciate your contribution. Never can have too many opinions on here.
Not at all, bacon. Very much appreciated the reply!
@nonya. TFTOFTT, sorry you had a bad experience but appreciate the Intel.
  • BK
  • 03-10-2019, 08:55 AM
welcome to the board btw. But I am serious about stg. You are just asking for trouble looking there.
I am not new, and I love skip the games, found my last two regulars there.. Never been robbed or had an issue.. Just like this site, you need to do your research. Girls I am mostly attracted to are young (18 to 20) spinners, they are not able to sign up here unfortunately.

Sorry you had a bad experience