HOW DO I BECOME VERIFIED IF THE MOD IS IGNORING MY PMS AND NOT OFFERING THE HELP I NEED?

Im new to this and so far I have 3 reviews. Ive been writing the mod but he hasnt read the PM I sent him on the 13th of this month.. Not sure what to do. I was told it takes up to 48 hrs to get verified after sending in the proper info but if they dont even read my message after a week I dont see how that is possible... If anyone knows what my next step should be please let me know. - Kyndal Sparks
  • Mokoa
  • 07-19-2012, 08:35 PM
You have not been ignored.

I have already forwarded your request to the Admins. As soon as they set you up, you will be notified.
Congrats on your "provider status" as of 9:48pm tonight!

SF
KyndalSparks wrote in part:
".....Ive been writing the mod but he hasnt read the PM I sent him on the 13th of this month....."
It may be of interest to you Kyndal that people do NOT need to note they have read PMs received.
It may be of interest to you Kyndal that people do NOT need to note they have read PMs received. Originally Posted by dennisrn
But same as life, communication is key. A simple 30 second response is all it would have taken to keep her in the loop and would have gone a long way.
Let me clarify. Im not upset about it. Just trying to further understand the site and processes that are required in order to remain a member. If anyone was offended by my post I apologize. That was honestly not my intention.

- Kyndal Sparks
  • Mokoa
  • 07-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Kyndal...

There is no need for you to apologize.

I am sorry for any frustration I caused you. I get to all requests as soon as I can. No Staff member is on this site 24/7. We all do the best we can.

In any event, you are now verified and I see that your showcase is up. So...

Have fun, stay safe and prosper.

Since this matter is now closed there is really nothing more to ad here. So I will close this thread.