What are the best hobby cities in Arkansas and why.. Go!

What are the best hobby cities in Arkansas and why?

Staff Edit - Biomed1
Simple! Little Rock because that's where Elvisisalive!
Elvis is alive and well in Little Rock, that's for sure
Simple! Little Rock because that's where Elvisisalive! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
I'm pretty sure I saw him hanging out with Marilyn Monroe & James Dean last time I was in town!

Little Rock & Fayetteville are the best, OP!
For up north I agree with Ginger on Fayetteville and that's where the most providers are in NWA. However there is a lot of money in Bentonville and Rogers, and a lot of out of towners in on business all the time as well. For whatever reason it seems many of traveling ladies don't like to stay in Bentonville/Rogers though. I'd guess because it's a bit of a drive from Fayetteville. Several ladies I know tend to stay in Springdale because it's more centrally located between Fayetteville and Bentonville/Rogers.
Memphis, it's the capital of East Arkansas.
Even though it's bigger, Memphis is not a very good hobby city. I live somewhat close and I rarely ever play over there. Too many bad experiences. I'd choose LR or Fay over Memphis for a hobby trip. If I were planning a road trip just for hobby purpose I'd just drive to Dallas. It would be worth the extra couple of hours.
Fayetteville/Springdale especially, but anywhere in NWA!
Even though it's bigger, Memphis is not a very good hobby city. Originally Posted by willro
The impression I get from traveling ladies that I've contacted to suggest a visit is that not only is Memphis not a very good hobby city, it has a pretty bad reputation among traveling ladies.

Cheers,

bcg
I thought Memphis was great and prosperous. I think it really depends on where you stay and how you screen..just like anywhere else!
I thought Memphis was great and prosperous. I think it really depends on where you stay and how you screen..just like anywhere else! Originally Posted by Italianbeauty4u
Sounds like Memphis was good for and to you, and I'm glad of that, but calling the city "prosperous" is definitely overstating the case--Nashville kicks our ass handily on the prosperity scale.

Cheers,

bcg
Well that's true but we were comparing it to Arkansas cities not TN's lol
My two cents..

IMHO there isn't any city that's great in AR. As much as it pains me to say. Not one city has all of the activities that a hobbyist like myself enjoys.

Now.. That's not to say that there aren't great activities, and awesome people who provide fun times. But I like to mix it up from time to time, and cannot find what I am looking for at any given time. Some activities are even non existent. I guess that's why you have places like LV, NY and LA. Just not convenient..
Th easy answer is that the best hobby city in AR is wherever I happen to be hanging out!
Th easy answer is that the best hobby city in AR is wherever I happen to be hanging out! Originally Posted by JdeHog
I second that motion. One of the best BFE’s around!