Does anybody else agree that Spanky should change his avatar back to Tyrion and that any other avatar just looks out of place? So, it's late and I'm bored.. just a thought.
  • BK
  • 12-05-2017, 09:58 PM
I really notice other guys avatars more than their name except in the case of someone that makes 15 post a day since they joined the site. then their name is sorta just everywhere so the avatar makes no difference.
Spanky is Spanky no matter what his avatar looks like
I think his avatar is cute ❤️
I agree with Jethro. I miss it when Spanky was Tyrion. I miss my Cersei, too.

But most of all, I miss Game of Thrones. Can’t believe it’s going to be nearly 2 years until the next season.
The world makes sense again! lol

I really notice other guys avatars more than their name except in the case of someone that makes 15 post a day since they joined the site. then their name is sorta just everywhere so the avatar makes no difference. Originally Posted by BK
Good sir, I'll have you know I only make 5.29 posts per day!

I like you much better as a drunken midget.The shit grin backhoe peckerwood just didn't fit you.
I don't post much here (but I'll start getting involved here more) but I read a ton of the comments here and I enjoy reading Spanky's posts cause for some reason I read them as if Tyrion himself is writing these posts.
The world makes sense again! lol Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Cheers,

bcg
Am I the only one on here that has no idea what the hell y'all are talking about??

BTW, "drunken midget" is not PC. It's sobriety-challenged midget, thank you very much.
BTW, "drunken midget" is not PC. It's sobriety-challenged midget, thank you very much. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
"Midget" isn't PC, either, last I looked. It's "sobriety-challenged little person".

Get it right.

Cheers,

bcg
Uh, that was the joke...
Am I the only one on here that has no idea what the hell y'all are talking about?? Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Nope, you’re not the only one for sure.
It's just a character from Game of Thrones. No reason you'd know unless you watch the show.
"Midget" isn't PC, either, last I looked. It's "sobriety-challenged little person".

Get it right.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
We must be PC and accurate