Low res photos

It's 2017, almost 2018....everyone has smartphones with great cameras, why does every photo ever posted in any showcase have to be grainy 2001 digital camera quality?
Because that is when they were 21 an 50 pounds lighter
You're welcome to take some better ones of me during an appt Mine are all up to date (and weight!), but alas are selfies.

I once did a boudoir/erotica shot with a male friend who is supposedly a professional....meaning he has all the equipment and girls get naked for him (I think he pays them more than they pay him though!!!). They all came out terrible and it wasn't until I showed him how I do my selfies that he finally got a few good shots. Total waste of time for both of us. Everyone oohed and ahhed over them but I think it was more the lighting/poses, skimpy outfits than anything. I've been leery of handing over the big bucks for pros ever since.
I’m the same way I won’t book with a photographer unless I can verify he can shoot through his portfolio/instagram it’s too many wanna-be photographers these days
It's 2017, almost 2018....everyone has smartphones with great cameras, why does every photo ever posted in any showcase have to be grainy 2001 digital camera quality? Originally Posted by Cryformesky
Maybe you’ve just been looking at the wrong showcases you should check mine out 💋
Its is abundantly clear we are not refering to either one of you beauties .
Some are from “My Space” days. I haven’t run across so many here but BP is full. It is easier to surf pics on BP
1. Old photos
2. Stolen photos from websites with low res photos
3. Overly resized photos
4. Bad photography (poor lighting, etc) or Camera setting not optimized for conditions
Maybe they do it on purpose so you can’t tell if it’s them in the pictures or not.
IM inclined to agree with ginger.

Either some fugly old hag or a scam artist bait and switch. A good percentage of the girls her post decent photos that portray themselves properly but many still don't and it's rather frustrating; BP on the other hand is like looking through hood rat MySpace
Maybe you’ve just been looking at the wrong showcases you should check mine out 💋 Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Oh I have....I'm just lacking for time and it's been a while since I've last had a *cough *cough "date"

Not to mention I've never been with a lady of your complexion.....I'm dying to do so I might add; believe me sweetheart, I've seen your showcase and I do indeed like what I see