3 sums

i have been thinking about booking sometime down the road a two providers at the same time as a big bang so too say. is it worth it? i know most providers on here will say hell yes. but as a man is it just bragging rights or really fun? i mean yeah two women at the same time sounds fun and i have stamina and all but still wonder.
i have been thinking about booking sometime down the road a two providers at the same time as a big bang so too say. is it worth it? i know most providers on here will say hell yes. but as a man is it just bragging rights or really fun? i mean yeah two women at the same time sounds fun and i have stamina and all but still wonder. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
I have had a number of them. It can be amazing. It can be disappointing. To me it comes down to the chemistry between the ladies. You are usually going to be better off going with ladies that already know each other and are doubles partners rather than try to do matchmaking between your favorite providers. Although someone has to be first, lol.

I think it is important to understand your expectations and either from reviews or asking guys who have done it, learn what the situation is with providers who offer doubles. Generally I think there are three types:

Ladies who don't touch each other and only focus on the client together.

Ladies who aren't personally into it but are willing to interact with all participants. "For show," with the other lady, in other words.

Ladies who are truly into the experience and enjoy the interaction with both the client and her counterpart (the Holy Grail, in my opinion, but rare).

How satisfied you will be likely depends on which of those you have in mind and which you actually get, so doing your homework is crucial.

I think they are not for everyone, but yeah, to me most of them have been worth it though they are expensive of course.
thanks spankyj for you´re answer very informative i was thinking about doing way down the road from now i think two girls that have worked together would be the best route. how ever in real life i have been close to it but it always fell though unfortunately two girls that i knew were bi one wanted a 3 sum the other did not i feel this fantasy hobby is the best way to go.
thanks spankyj for you´re answer very informative i was thinking about doing way down the road from now i think two girls that have worked together would be the best route. how ever in real life i have been close to it but it always fell though unfortunately two girls that i knew were bi one wanted a 3 sum the other did not i feel this fantasy hobby is the best way to go. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
That's true, for me it was something I always wanted to experience and the hobby was the only way to make it happen.

Despite my advice of seeking out ladies who already know each other and do doubles together (which is good advice, especially for your first time), I have on occasion brought providers together. Sometimes it has worked out fabulously, but if they haven't met it is just always a risk. In that situation, you also need to be a guy who is comfortable saying what you want and "directing traffic" so to speak, and also have in mind what "doubles" things you want to do. Otherwise it may be very awkward.

Here are some other things to think about:

It seems odd to think about, but when you have two ladies involved you have a much higher chance for someone's menstrual cycle to conflict with your plans. Seriously, I have had at least 3 doubles cancelled for this reason. So it helps if it's with ladies you know well enough to be open with about that and plan around their cycles, or if they already know each other and coordinate timing themselves.

You also should think about the compatibility of both ladies' rules. For example, what if one offers BBBJ and the other is CBJ-only. Or one allows kissing but the other doesn't? Nothing worse than being in the double trying to remember what is allowed with whom.
Can't speak for hobby threesomes but I have indeed fucked my wife and her best friend at the same time....to which I would say; it's an absolute bucket list type of event. If the passion is there and all three participants are into it, it is utterly life changing. Having two women bend over in front of you and alternating between them while they make out with one another is quite the experience. As far as hobby is related, be like nike just do it, I would imagine if two providers are openly advertising doubles, they're pretty familiar and comfortable with one another and you're bound to have a good time
Swapping condoms tends to be a little distracting, but you're supposed to do it between forays into each provider, for their safety.
NwaArGuy, I think Jane and I are what you’re looking for!

And our trysts are numerous & well-documented, so no surprises here. No bad ones, anyway.
Having had numerous double experiences with ginger and Jane I can unequivocally say that they are truly outstanding as a double. Their chemistry is amazing and both are really into each other and the total experience.
As far as the condom swapping it's just a matter of timing and technique which can almost be seamless. All three can wholly enjoy each other without interruption.
A great double with the right chemistry is well worth the price of admission.
ginger i can say first hand any um session with you is fun i looked at you're
new twins i can say it might not count as a three sum alone but a fun exploration alone
ginger i can say first hand any um session with you is fun i looked at you're
new twins i can say it might not count as a three sum alone but a fun exploration alone Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Thanks, hon!
I have never experienced the female condom with anyone other than Ginger (I liked them a lot) and it was just the two of us but I would think the female condom would eliminate the need for changes when swapping partners.
I have never experienced the female condom with anyone other than Ginger (I liked them a lot) and it was just the two of us but I would think the female condom would eliminate the need for changes when swapping partners. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
You’re right! The FC is perfect for doubles. Too bad they’re impossible to find now. Salomé in Rogers keeps telling me they’re back ordered. Condom Sense in Fayetteville says their rep is saying that they are going to require a prescription now? Sounds crazy, but that’s what they said. They are still available on Amazon but due to not being available anywhere else, vendors there are price gouging.
I have never experienced the female condom with anyone other than Ginger (I liked them a lot) and it was just the two of us but I would think the female condom would eliminate the need for changes when swapping partners. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Indeed it does.

Having had numerous double experiences with ginger and Jane I can unequivocally say that they are truly outstanding as a double. Their chemistry is amazing and both are really into each other and the total experience.
As far as the condom swapping it's just a matter of timing and technique which can almost be seamless. All three can wholly enjoy each other without interruption. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
Ginger and Jane are a fine choice! I think I was one of the first they did together (maybe second?) and had a great time! Want to do it again sometime too.
Indeed it does.

Ginger and Jane are a fine choice! I think I was one of the first they did together (maybe second?) and had a great time! Want to do it again sometime too. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You are the master with the triple under your belt. I tried to set that up but couldn't get it to work out.