Hobbying in a hot tub?

Just curious, has anyone ever? The hot tub is usually a prequel to my hobby dates, but I’ve never done it directly in the hot tub.

I’ve been thinking about it a lot tonight… I guess in large part due to the waterproof vibrator Nukeman bought me for Christmas. That thing is so amazing, hon! Thank you again.
Damn, those pics, wow. Hobby in a hot tub sure sounds interesting.
Nope, never have.

Wow, amazing pics! The girls are looking great!
Thanks, guys.

Oh, this is the toy Nukeman bought me.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A7BD8F9E-15A6-4BBB-9D45-3D2C65FE6871.jpeg (95.8 KB, 418 views)
Very nice pics. Except for the vibrator one, lol. In my experience, sex in a hot tub or pool is best in the movies. It’s not all that great in real life. Give it a try, you may have better results.
  • BK
  • 12-29-2017, 11:21 PM
Very nice pics. Except for the vibrator one, lol. In my experience, sex in a hot tub or pool is best in the movies. It’s not all that great in real life. Give it a try, you may have better results. Originally Posted by jim1995
I would think it a bit dangerous to get all worked up in that hot of an environment. sex in water in general isn't all that great lubrication tends to get washed out so to speak.
Yes, hot tubs are a bacteria nightmare now that I think of it. When I did it, I didn’t know any better. my girlfriend’s parents had a hot tub, pool and pool table. None of those are good places for sex in my opinion.
Sexy pics, Miss Ginger!

But, are you forgetting the last time I came to see you and Jane? If I recall correctly, there was plenty of action in and around the tub...
Im curious how female condoms would work in the hot tub.. any experience Ginger?
Im curious how female condoms would work in the hot tub.. any experience Ginger? Originally Posted by Singlemomslyer2.0
No experience at all with female condoms in the hot tub. And now they’re nowhere to be found. If anyone manages to find some, let me know where!

Sexy pics, Miss Ginger!

But, are you forgetting the last time I came to see you and Jane? If I recall correctly, there was plenty of action in and around the tub... Originally Posted by JdeHog
Yes, we had a lot of foreplay in the tub... And we sure initiated the deck! But I meant actual sex in the tub.
Nice photos, the enhanced girls are looking fabulous . I’ve had a few naughty doing it in the hot tub experiences in Dallas at a spa, good memories
Sex in the hottub can be fun. I have done it a few times when I was younger. It's all about position to keep from drowning each other, lol, but it can be fun both in and around the tub.
Damn Ginger I want you sooooo bad
Ginger!!!! You look amazingly HOT!!!! Wow!!!! I would come Hobby with you in your Hot Tub anytime!!!
Chloe and Ginger in a hot tub? Damn, that's a bucket list item for sure.