Promoting on FB

Ok, this is just too funny.

Followed an ad from here to backpage.
Woman on backpage had set up a FB profile, and directed everyone to that.
Went to her FB profile ... and here are all of her male "friends" from the area.

"Honey, why are you friends with a hooker in Jacksonville?"

Social media at it's worst.
Social media and this hobby are a very bad combo! Dangerous!
Social media and this hobby are a very bad combo! Dangerous! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Yeah, I have always viewed ECCIE as the social media for mongers. Using FB or any other mainstream social media is redundant, but with a major helping of Russian Roullette! LOL.
Russian roulette is a great way to describe using a cocktail of various social medias. I've discovered plenty of RL information this way. Discretion demands, I believe, limiting online exposures.
  • BK
  • 12-30-2017, 04:01 PM
Social media and this hobby are a very bad combo! Dangerous! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Twitter is THE provider network, fwiw. Thousands of ladies use it
Good for them. But I try to keep my limited social media use and the hobby very separate.
Does not meet the criteria for an Alert - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
  • BK
  • 12-31-2017, 01:16 AM
Good for them. But I try to keep my limited social media use and the hobby very separate. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
and I mostly use my Twitter for hobby related stuff, not sure how it is different than using this site. You make a fake persona here you make one there too.
Something I've been saying for years now.

Cheers,

bcg
That is why I have a hobby Facebook on my hobby phone