Beards

How do you ladies feel about beards? What's the poll of shaven vs. scruffy vs. full on beard?
Facial hair doesn't bother me. Beard, no beard, half beard, weird beard...whatever you choose.

Just make sure it's not the same texture as a brillo pad if you plan DATY
That’s good to know. I’m always worried about what prov. think about my beard.
As long as facial hair is clean and well maintained, I think it can be sexy.
Don't overthink it. Most providers only care about being paid. They're selling an illusion so they'll lie to your face if they feel it'll help them make rent or pay for something stupidly expensive.

As long as you're respectful and don't smell like death, you'll be fine
Nobody has ever seemed to have an issue with my goatee. But of course, I LOVE daty.
I have a pretty thick beard. I maintain it very well: beard shampoo, beard balms, even blow dry it sometimes to give it that extra good look. I like DATY, too, and I haven't found that the beard gets in the way. Unless she is super sensitive to hair down there or something. It is pretty soft, too, so I don't think it'd ever be an issue. I just know that some women don't like facial hair at all. Was just curious as to how many prov. on here don't like them.
I have a pretty thick beard. I maintain it very well: beard shampoo, beard balms, even blow dry it sometimes to give it that extra good look. I like DATY, too, and I haven't found that the beard gets in the way. Unless she is super sensitive to hair down there or something. It is pretty soft, too, so I don't think it'd ever be an issue. I just know that some women don't like facial hair at all. Was just curious as to how many prov. on here don't like them. Originally Posted by Paulll
I like soft beards and it sounds like you take care of it. I don't think you'll have a problem
Don't overthink it. Most providers only care about being paid. They're selling an illusion so they'll lie to your face if they feel it'll help them make rent or pay for something stupidly expensive.

As long as you're respectful and don't smell like death, you'll be fine Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Almost fell out of my chair at that comment.. I guess if you still have cash, death rates are less?..
I LOVE beards! I'd rather see a man with a beard than one with scratchy scruff that irritates my skin.
Almost fell out of my chair at that comment.. I guess if you still have cash, death rates are less?.. Originally Posted by Body4life67
I charge extra if you smell like ass and three days worth of dog shit
I charge extra if you smell like ass and three days worth of dog shit Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
If a guy shows up stanky like that he don’t deserve to be getting any, and you should keep half his donation and send him on his way, boner and all, lol !
If a guy shows up stanky like that he don’t deserve to be getting any, and you should keep half his donation and send him on his way, boner and all, lol ! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Lol I should add that to my policy. Guess I’m too nice
Lol I should add that to my policy. Guess I’m too nice Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Ya I mean some nasty smelly muthafucka can spend his "time" sitting on the other side of the room thinking about the pussy he could've have, had he took a shower like a decent human being.
I knew a girl who liked guys with facial hair because she could taste herself in guys' beards after they went down on her.