Too cold to hobby

I would like to start the year with a bang but can't motivate myself to go out, it is to freaking cold.
I heard that! Had plans to hook up but the only thing that burst for me was a water line in the laundry room.
Thank god my incall has heat
I love the cold weather. It’s perfect for the hot tub!

All we’re missing is a little snow to make it feel like an Aspen ski resort.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4C765643-7AC2-40A6-95CD-1867FD19192A.jpeg (63.0 KB, 208 views)
Sadly girls ypur rates and servepro emergency rates are way to similar
I heard that! Had plans to hook up but the only thing that burst for me was a water line in the laundry room. Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Sorry for your busted pipe. My apartment keeps spamming us with emails about water safety. The main water line down the road burst about a week ago. I'm just glad the hotel I'm in has working water
Sadly girls ypur rates and servepro emergency rates are way to similar Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Meh, I'd rather you get your stuff in order than see me. It's not like my pussy is drying up anytime soon. I still got a few good years left in me

Take care of you first
Sadly girls ypur rates and servepro emergency rates are way to similar Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
I have dealt with Serv-Pro a couple times and I feel your pain!

Hopefully you’ll have another chance sometime soon. Would love to see you again.
I heard that! Had plans to hook up but the only thing that burst for me was a water line in the laundry room. Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
that sucks, hope it is fixed.
No such thing as too cold, that's what body heat is for lol
No such thing as too cold, that's what body heat is for lol Originally Posted by Rollypolly
I love the way you think lol
It would take a half hour to get undressed, and another 30 minutes to get all my clothes back on.
I would like to start the year with a bang but can't motivate myself to go out, it is to freaking cold. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
You might enjoy snuggling up next to a cozy fire here in the beautiful scenic mountains of Arkansas. Perfect for Lovers to created additional body heart. Making love next to a fireplace is a favorite pastime. Come see, Baby!
Sure Baby. Maybe after you finish putting that water line back together. You could have me over. Pick me and sit me on that washing machine.
Slide your hands under my dress.
Pull my panties down.....
Then slowly pleasure me with that big led pipe of yours, hanging between your legs.
Until.... your big hard pipe is hot and ready to unload on my Honey Hole............

This photo was taken in the mid summer of 2017.

No such thing as too cold, that's what body heat is for lol Originally Posted by Rollypolly
Ms. Honey is craving some of Scorpio lov'in. You Scorpio's have incredible intuition, with how to please your lover. Some of my best most intense climax's have been with a Scorpio Lover.
Especially, when they take their time finding my pleasure points. Ooooooh ahhhh....