Realtor.com - hot Blonde

Am I the only guy (or lady) here that would be happy to share a bed with the smartass blonde in those commercials?
Elizabeth Banks?

That's her.
And you knew a name - how?
Don't know the name.
And you knew a name - how? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
She plays an announcer in the Pitch Perfect movies. My kids love those movies.

She also plays Effie Trinket on the Hunger Games.

I agree! She’s hot! Great on-screen personality, too.
Attached Images File Type: png 4CD43F56-10C1-42FA-86DB-57D3CFB739FF.png (463.1 KB, 447 views)
Looks like we've found Ginger's lady crush... Now, the question is: how can we get Elizabeth Banks out here for a tumble with Ginger?
I'd love to be a fly on that hot tub.
Lol! I think that’s Watchout’s crush. But I wouldn’t kick her out of bed, either.
I knew that one

Here's a tougher one. Who is the blonde in the lace mask in the Ashley Madison pop up ads on this site? And the hot blonde in the other pop up in the thong and stockings?
Ginger and Elizabeth in a double. Yum yum! Probably more than my old heart could stand - but I'd die with a big ass smile on my face.
I knew that one

Here's a tougher one. Who is the blonde in the lace mask in the Ashley Madison pop up ads on this site? And the hot blonde in the other pop up in the thong and stockings? Originally Posted by BradPitt
I agree about the one in the mask. Makes me want to join their website until I think of their history.
...Who is the blonde in the lace mask in the Ashley Madison pop up ads on this site? Originally Posted by BradPitt
Not sure who she is. But every time it pops up, I think wow... our boobs look nearly identical.
She is hot! I would!!
Hmm, Nicole Foxx, Ginger, and Elizabeth Banks in the hot tub? Yes please!