Congratulations Ginger!!!

500 Reviews! What a milestone!!!

She is like the energizer bunny she takes a licking and sticking and keeps on ticking. Way to go Ginger... I think I was # 257 on my first review with her.
Thank you so much, Spanky!

And thank you for documenting my milestone! I can’t think of anyone better suited to write my 500th review.

Thank you, Johnny!
Congratulations Ginger on your milestone! 500 pleasure filled sessions is quite the accomplishment.
Congratulations Ginger, that is an amazing milestone. You have always run your business the way a business should be run, worked hard at it and it has paid off handsomely for you. I am more than glad I have been able to contribute a few of those reviews. And thank you for taking an interest in me over 4 years ago when I was brand new and naive about this thing of ours. You didn't have to do that and I have always appreciated that you did. It helped me a lot!
And thank you for taking an interest in me over 4 years ago when I was brand new and naive about this thing of ours. You didn't have to do that and I have always appreciated that you did. It helped me a lot! Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I will echo that sentiment. Ginger, as only the second provider I ever saw, also provided me with a great hobby education. I still learn new things from her even now.
A huge congratulations to you, Ginger!!! 500 reviews is something to brag about!!! Thank you so much for all of your help and advice along the way!! I see a celebration in our near future! So proud of you, beautiful!!
Woohooooo yeaaaaaa
Dayummmm!! CONGRATS GIRL!!
Congrats, Miss Ginger! Here's to 500 more!
A huge congratulations to you, Ginger!!! 500 reviews is something to brag about!!! Thank you so much for all of your help and advice along the way!! I see a celebration in our near future! So proud of you, beautiful!! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I remember when I first got started in the hobby, I always found the information in Ginger's posts incredibly helpful.

Congratulations, Ginger!
  • Lliks
  • 01-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Congratulations Ginger, hoping your around for many more.
Thank you so much, everyone. It’s hard to believe I’ve been in the hobby for nearly a decade now… Where did the time go? It has just flown by. Definitely doesn’t feel like 9 years, but it has been an amazing experience nonetheless. And I’ve met some fantastic people.

Watchout and Spanky, I was more than happy to help you when you were new. And you have both come so far! I can still remember how nervous you both were as newbies. Spanky, overanalyzing everything... it’s good to finally see you relaxed and confident. And I will never forget your reaction when the maid knocked on our door, Watchout. Hobby comedy gold! Lol.

I’m glad that you found my posts helpful, Vannah! Since your first appearance on Eccie, I’ve always thought that you were a very classy and intelligent lady, so your compliment means a lot to me.
Congrats

Congrats ginger way to go sexy friend !