Acronym help

I may be missing a very good cheat sheet of acronyms but for the life of me can't find one. I'm curious what "BLS" means. Help would be greatly appreciated!

EWRECKED
I may be missing a very good cheat sheet of acronyms but for the life of me can't find one. I'm curious what "BLS" means. Help would be greatly appreciated!

EWRECKED Originally Posted by EWRECKED
Here is a great place to start:
http://skipthegames.com/articles/abo...bbreviations#B
Thanks Basic Guy. I saved this info to a Word document. Absolutely the best reference EVER for this request. Happy hobbying and thanks again!

E
Happy to help
Difference between amp and sub-amp?
Difference between amp and sub-amp? Originally Posted by Bigindallas
Sub-amp = subruban amp, i.e. amp in the suburbs. Sometimes they have an actual massage license. Often (but not always) lower level of service than the mainstream AMPs. Much more YMMV. Maybe you want to read the AMP forum.
I've also seen NE and SE in some reviews. What is the acronym for these? These are not in the link above. thanks
Northern Exposure (above the waist) and Southern Exposure (below the waist)
  • Crock
  • 03-02-2019, 01:19 PM
I've also seen NE and SE in some reviews. What is the acronym for these? These are not in the link above. thanks Originally Posted by KodiakKid
Northern and Southern EXPLORATION. It indicates whether the lady allows you to cop a feel, and whether it's boobs or butt. SE generally doesn't cover fingering her, which is usually indicated by the acronym FIV, which has nothing to do with felines, but does involve a kitty.
Urban Dictionary was my friend