FFM, Threesome or 2 girls

Does anybody offer doubles or 2 girls? Having a birthday coming up and wanted to treat myself to a new experience!!
A lot of providers in Little Rock do. I’m not going to name drop any of the providers I’ve done doubles with in the past, but you can check my reviews to see. You can also PM some of the ladies you’ve seen and ask if they do doubles and if so, ask who they’d be comfortable to do one with. Good luck!
Does anybody offer doubles or 2 girls? Having a birthday coming up and wanted to treat myself to a new experience!! Originally Posted by coolview

The next thing you will want 3 girls! Doubles is a gateway experience to a orgy!
Lol, well I figure they could talked to each other while I nap!!
Lol, well I figure they could talked to each other while I nap!! Originally Posted by coolview

You won't be napping!
The next thing you will want 3 girls! Doubles is a gateway experience to a orgy! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Yes, I’ve heard that can be a risk!
Hmmmmmm lol Perfect Timing and yes Parttimehobbyist can attest. Damn that rhymed xoxo
I highly recommend Winter Kay and Kat, they're incredible!
Says the Queen of Threesomes! Like no other! Winter Kay!
I gotta see WK...
Winter Kay all the WAY—She is da BEST!
Separate y'all are both fantastic, together you're probably unbelievable!!
Separate y'all are both fantastic, together you're probably unbelievable!! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Aww thanks honey. Long time no see