TCB appreciation

This is to appreciate the providers who make it easy to see them. I truly appreciate those who communicate promptly, show up on time, take care of incall details (where applicable) and don’t leave things to chance. I’m talking about the ladies that when you make a date with them it’s a 100% lock that it will happen according to plan.

This is particularly of interest to me because my opportunities to partake are time-limited and I’m not one of those guys who books multiple providers as a “back up plan”, so if someone flakes out on me I’m out of luck until my next opportunity. The ladies who are professional and do what they say they will do are the ones I find myself seeing on a regular basis. It wasn’t always that way. For years I tolerated someone who flaked more often than she didn’t, just because of how much I enjoyed seeing her when it actually worked out. That’s all done now and I see only those who don’t make it difficult. Nothing better than exchanging a couple of texts and knowing I can be confident that it will happen.

Thank you to all the ladies who take care of business!
DITTO
Absolutely. Time is tight.
That would make for a very interesting poll. A best and worst poll for TCB.
I concur wholeheartedly. There's nothing worse than playing russian roulette trying to contact providers when you have a small window of time available. Salute to those who are easy to book with. Who would you guys say are the best to book with for this reason in central ar especially?
Absolutely right Spanky.
I loath that I had to dig teeth out someone to get the proper information to screen. The guys that think they are exempt from screening because they are busy or don't think they need too are the worst.
I hate the constant last minute then trying to rush me to see you stuff. Its so disrespect when someone thinks that my safety doesn't matter because he's in A hurry. Shot out to the guys that send the correct information ahead of any planned date. When the "available" happens its a yes from me.
If you send me messages like
Hi
Available
Things like this and I've never met you... we probably are never going to met.
Ditto Spanky. My windows of opportunity are very limited these days as well, and the last thing I need is to have to Dick around wondering whether the visit is going to take place or not. I could’ve booked with someone else but I do not double stack either so if the meeting with that provider doesn’t happen, it ain’t happening for me most likely. Good TCB skills are very much appreciated!
Yall guys are soooooooo sweet!
I certainly echo everything Spanky said. My hobby opportunities are very limited, so I appreciate, and seek out, women who are serious about taking care of business.
I certainly echo everything Spanky said. My hobby opportunities are very limited, so I appreciate, and seek out, women who are serious about taking care of business.
In this business you get what you give. Unfortunately not everyone treats this as a business and quite frankly some are to immature to even partake in the hobby. But just like anything you take the good with the bad. Do what you say and say what you mean. I love all my awesome Arkansas gents that get it. ����
In this business you get what you give. Unfortunately not everyone treats this as a business and quite frankly some are to immature to even partake in the hobby. But just like anything you take the good with the bad. Do what you say and say what you mean. I love all my awesome Arkansas gents that get it. 💋😈