SCARED TO COME OUT

• Chloe
  • 01-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Not enough interest . . .not enough appointments . . . . I may cancel . . .
  • Chloe
  • 01-20-2010, 01:14 AM
I thought you boys were starving for the elite talent???? I am here to give it. Hit me up asap if you really want high class out there!!!!
  • dcarr
  • 01-20-2010, 07:48 AM
Chloe if you do decide to come out later when it warms up, keep the RGV in mind as part of your tour. Its nice down here, close to Mexico if you wish to site see, and we have South Padre Island as well.
Come on down to mcallen, we are part of the South Texas section about 2 hours south of Corpus and close to South Padre Island..
Not enough interest . . .not enough appointments . . . . I may cancel . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
That's your decision -- I showed interest, but you didn't respond as I requested. We will survive a cancellation since there are many fish in our sea.

Bubba382
  • Chloe
  • 01-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Thanks to your recent response I will be there the 3rd to the 5th . . . taking appointments now Bubba so sorry for the non-response it has been busy times in WNY and I was so up in the air of coming out there.
  • dcarr
  • 01-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Well you be visiting McAllen in the RGV or just Corpus?
Thanks to your recent response I will be there the 3rd to the 5th . . . taking appointments now Bubba so sorry for the non-response it has been busy times in WNY and I was so up in the air of coming out there. Originally Posted by Chloe
Thanks for the update. I'll contact through same channel as before.

Bubba382
  • Chloe
  • 01-25-2010, 12:57 AM
This board looks dim . .. not much encouragement . .. .I guess I am crazy Corpus Christi . . . I have no idea the area out there I was promised definate appointments by some there and then they took it back as soon as I announced my coming out there. I am coming out on a wim of hope. I am looking forward to the social and getting to know the Texas boys!!! If all else fails I get to meet some new amazing people
  • Chloe
  • 01-25-2010, 01:02 AM
I am so unaware as to where I should be located or go or do . .. everyone keeps telling me to be in a different area lol. I am going to where I thought and I was told I had appointments but canceled and I find myself at a loss, this is probably why there is the lack of providers (you say) out there?
Corpus STILL needs to be separated from the rest of south texas.....poor girl is SO confused.

Chloe, just come to corpus christi for the social, you will be well received.....
  • dcarr
  • 01-25-2010, 05:09 AM
I agree Corpus and RGV really do need to be seperated, its just too large an area. I am sure you Corpus guys will treat Chloe right.
Amen, dcarr. They need to be separated. At the very least, it will minimize confusion.
What about it LAP?.......make it so
Here's the deal,

I'm all for it if we have the traffic to support it. Right after we split the two back on the other site, both forums suffered from the lack of participation. Even now the "South Texas" forum is slow...real slow.

So, everyone start contributing and give me something to justify the split to the BOSSES.

LAP