How long have you known Becky and or TBONE?

• npita
  • 05-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Although I've never met TBONE, I've known Becky long enough to mind my p's and q's or hope for a good head start.
I met Becky over 6 years ago. (Wow...I thought it was more like 20 years ago!)

We worked together for a couple of years before I met TBONE.
(Though, I heard of him the same week that I met Her! Crazy Kids!!!)

They are Good People.
Bat shit Crazy.
But, Good.

I love you guys! Don't be mean to me....Ha!

~Kelly TNT
I met Becky and TBONE the same day in 2001. I told her that day that she was an underachiever and could do better than she had that day! It was at a luncheon in the Library of the Lodge. They both have been good friends ever since. I know that they have my back and I will do anything I can for either one of them!
  • foX
  • 05-28-2009, 09:13 PM
I met Becky and TBONE the same day in 2001. I told her that day that she was an underachiever and could do better than she had that day! It was at a luncheon in the Library of the Lodge. They both have been good friends ever since. I know that they have my back and I will do anything I can for either one of them! Originally Posted by chipper
I remember that lunch/happy hour well. I'm not sure if I had met either before that, someone with a better memory would have to step up.
Two very wonderful people who I have met. Just think the world of both of them. Honest and hard workers. I trust them with all my heart. Very caring and loving people.
  • Bubba
  • 06-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Seems like I have known them both forever. I really can't remember the first time I met either of them. Then again, I was probably in a trance for serveral days after meeting Becky. She is on beautiful, smart and sexy lady!!!!