Top less bars in CC

Palace is open. I’m here now. Pleasures is open too
  • JRod2
  • 09-11-2020, 04:14 PM
How are the ladies BJ?
I see many have moved over to Cheetahs and Pleasures. Red and Bree are over there.
Pleasures is BYOB - Totally Nude in VIP only
50, Cheetahs is being strict on who there hire. Been pretty good scenery there especially from the SA and Valley girls coming down. Palace is same old same ole. What I started hearing and seeing yesterday and last night, the girls are starting to bounce to different clubs. They are not making money.

Alot of the girls are working at Cheetahs and then head to Pleasures afterwards to continuing work. But been quite a few fights I have heard at Pleasures already. Also being told it has not gone full nude yet.
  • JRod2
  • 09-14-2020, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the intel Tex. After the shooting at Pleasures Sat night I’m not sure I’ll ever step foot in there. Yeah, seen snaps about the fighting and even the shooting. That place has always been too ghetto for me. Cheetahs seems promising. May need to consider a visit soon. Currently just sticking to SeekingArrangements during Covid. I see the damn strippers partying every night so staying away for now. Hey and I lost track of Envy - any word if she’s still around
+1, not going into Plesaures especially now.

We are at the Palace and Cheetahs enough to give you intel.

She is around but on/off bf so she not out much.
Cabarets is open now too
Didn’t look good before 4 this afternoon Dancers wise. Maybe later
about to head to pleasures tonight
is pleasures really all nude vip and what’s the charge
Looking for some fun girls at the clubs if anyone can drop a location and name I’d appreciate it.
  • JRod2
  • 10-21-2020, 05:23 AM
about to head to pleasures tonight Originally Posted by JuniorRGV
Tell us what you experienced JR. A few hotties that I know dance there so curious to know if it really “happens” in the VIP

pleasures is doing full nude. BYOB too