Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Skinny pretty gal with nice but
Face 7
Body 7.5
Attitude 9
Booobs D or double D couldn't tell from being a bit buzzed
Recommendation: Yes
Hey junior NO HOMO, but how handsome are you or rich are you to get this lucky lol... I’m pretty well off in both areas and I’ve never had luck lol
I'd say just a 7 all around. Its really ain't hard to get girls there. Ill help.yoi ot when we go one day out there
  • SXD-9
  • 11-03-2020, 01:55 PM
damn, thnx for the review. If anyone's selling some of that luck, lmk. I've been in a dry spell that would make a desert seem like paradise. gonna have to hit this one up soon
Junior is right....me and him been using that gold mine for years....it’s not hard at all...just play it cool and most are down
Not taking anything away from Junior...I’m sure you’re a handsome cat.

From my experience, these chicks are money hungry and all about their hustle. They are like politicians....they lobby for you to pick them telling you what you want to hear and when you do pick them, they simply just want your money and nothing else.
I need to be hanging out with you lol... you're the go-to Guru on this...
was this in then ViP or did yall go somewhere, also how much was the donation
V i.p upstairs. If you do get the bottle it might be best if you gk with 2 of your buddies so it be cheaper.It will be better than all 3 paying 40 dollars each
What? Say it ain’t so..strippers being only about their hustle? Lol
Ha! I’m just saying... this “Tiger” did not find “another prey”....this “Tiger” was the prey.
When do you guys wanna hang there. Let me know ill send me #.