do any providers actually enjoy greek

My girlfriend loves it.
If I am fucking her she will tell me to me naughty which means she wants it in her ass.

I will pull out and unload in her ass while she calls me sir and cums.
In my 8 years hobbying experience, I have found that most ladies don't like it. Some will tolerate it for an upcharge. But some, like those we've heard from here absolutely love it and want it more than vaginal. They say it is a much more intense and different orgasm. Thank goodness for you ladies, you are a gift to those of us that enjoy the extra tightness of the ass. And, you ladies are usually well prepared, so there is, ummm, shall we say not much of a mess.

In the words of the great country music song, I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!
It all depends on the lady. Some want no part of it. Some will do it but claim it does nothing for them. Then there are some ladies that love it. Have had a few ladies over the years who claim anal gives them their strongest orgasms ever. One loved to have her clit masturbated while being anally fucked saying it was like getting a double orgasm only twice as strong.

Of course her anal orgasm feels much more intense on your dick. Because face it, her anal muscles convulse pulsate and contract much stronger during her orgasm on your dick than her pussy muscles ever could. Always love when that happens.
I wanted to do anal to chicks for years. Then married an anal freak.
She said it makes her toes numb and she has a very different but pleasureable feeling from her asshole down her legs.
But now she is older and isn't into it anymore. But I don't need it like I wanted it when I was younger.
I guess getting it too much took the urge away.
Had a bar girl in the Philippines that once she saw you had a strong cum shot would invite you back to do anal, once you got close she would ask you stay still and then she would go to work grinding on the pole and once you started unloading sh'e'd cum also, great body and thigh quivers...miss that girl.
As for here Harley Quinn told me she'd rather get nailed in the ass than pussy...
I love it, but only when the circumstances are right! I usually don't offer it to new clients, because it's only enjoyable for me if I feel very comfortable with the other person. Also, (sadly) I have a finicky digestive system, so it's not something I can always do. It's not enjoyable if I have a tummy ache or am worried about making a mess. When it does happen though it's so great & super hott!
I really like it, just a lot of different sensations, more things to do while with someone.
Thats why I Loooove small penises :}
..... who really enjoys greek .., this girl .., .., .., and I dont back down from Big challanges..., .., .., I back up to them ., lol .
^^^ OMG
Clutching my chest

It’s the big one...
I’m cuming Elizabeth... in my best Redd Foxx voice
I crave it ...need it and when I am with someone that knows how to use my body perfectly in order to fit perfectly I'm rhythm and depth I do climax and my vagina creams .
I crave it and especially love the balls doggy style Poundoing me.