Providers who take credit cards

Is there a list of providers who take credit cards or does anyone know of ones that do?
There are more that take cc's through apps like CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal instead of CC directly.
I take CC through cash app like royamcr said but you have to be smart about it and make sure you put something down when it asks what it's for like rent, car payment, groceries something like that so you don't get the girls stuff shut down
I take paypal for cancell fees or with guys I know
There are more that take cc's through apps like CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal instead of CC directly. Originally Posted by royamcr
When I saw this topic on the main page, before I opened this thread, I thought about suggesting what Roy indicated. I used to have CashApp installed on my phone, but had some issues with it, so switched to Venmo. It’s worked just fine when I have needed it.
...but you have to be smart about it and make sure you put something down when it asks what it's for like rent, car payment, groceries something like that so you don't get the girls stuff shut down Originally Posted by VictoriaGreyVG
...and like Victoria suggests, in the “what for” field, I usually entered “for you” or “for shopping”. I would also recommend creating a very generic name (I think I just used initials and numeric) and also change your settings to where the public cannot see your transactions.

The one thing I wish Venmo would change/update is the ability for me to delete the visual history on my phone. Someone in customer service said “they were working on it”.
I take PayPal also
When I saw this topic on the main page, before I opened this thread, I thought about suggesting what Roy indicated. I used to have CashApp installed on my phone, but had some issues with it, so switched to Venmo. It’s worked just fine when I have needed it. ...and like Victoria suggests, in the “what for” field, I usually entered “for you” or “for shopping”. I would also recommend creating a very generic name (I think I just used initials and numeric) and also change your settings to where the public cannot see your transactions.

The one thing I wish Venmo would change/update is the ability for me to delete the visual history on my phone. Someone in customer service said “they were working on it”. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Good to know
Thank you for the information.
You can link your Venmo to a GV number. That’s what I do, it gives you the anonymity that’s needed

But make sure it’s a number not linked to ads if you are a provider.
More good info, Kati! Thanks!
More good info, Kati! Thanks! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Totally misread what you said but left it up anyways lol.
There are more that take cc's through apps like CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal instead of CC directly. Originally Posted by royamcr
CashApp and Venmo DON'T take credit cards. They only allow debit cards or bank accounts.

Paypal is the only app that you can link a credit card to and use it to pay.
I will be accepting credit cards mid-August.
Discover has a deal through the end of September where payments made through Paypal get 5% cashback.
I may need to take a trip to Liberty ;-)
PayPal, and cash ap, Venmo for debit cards
Just to check, does everyone still take those small greenish paper coupons with prior president portrait pictures on them?