Downtown KC Marriott- Who's in town this week?

Southern Gentlemen here for the next few days and would love to see which of you ladies are actually in town this week. I've been browsing the site but it's difficult to weed through the ads to determine who's here and who's out on travel. Good looking Mid-30s White Male with references to share. I would love to spend an hour or two with a special lady. Please, let me hear from you.

Cheers!
This is not the smartest way to do this, you have told LE where you are and a general description of yourself.
This is not the smartest way to do this, you have told LE where you are and a general description of yourself. Originally Posted by BigDeal
And where you want your “special lady” to come to... Don’t expect your phone to ring off the wall, Rating. Best option is to go out for BBQ... Enjoy!
And he's also told hotel security and front desk to open a betting pool to play the game of "spot the monger".

Wiz is correct on bbq.
Plowboys BBQ about 2.5 blocks east.
Well unless he is wearing a shirt that has a arrow and says I am with the hooker, no one will really care. Next time, a little more discretion would be smart.
And he's also told hotel security and front desk to open a betting pool to play the game of "spot the monger".

Wiz is correct on bbq.
Plowboys BBQ about 2.5 blocks east. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

He forgot to tell us his room number.
And where you want your “special lady” to come to... Don’t expect your phone to ring off the wall, Rating. Best option is to go out for BBQ... Enjoy! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

Rosedale BBQ is the best in town. You can tell because, unlike some of the other BBQ, Rosedale is a real BBQ joint - no tablecloths.

You can tell because no guy wears a coat and tie to Rosedale's. If you see well dressed people eating BBQ, it isn't BBQ - it is a fake.
Rosedale BBQ is the best in town. You can tell because, unlike some of the other BBQ, Rosedale is a real BBQ joint - no tablecloths.

You can tell because no guy wears a coat and tie to Rosedale's. If you see well dressed people eating BBQ, it isn't BBQ - it is a fake. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
The reason to go to rosedales is because it's cheap and it is a lot of food. That is it. So much better BBQ in KC.