State: Pennsylvania
Address: Green Tree
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Deepthroat, CG, Mish, K9, P2P, Russian, CIMWS, MSOG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long mid-back, bleach-blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall, athletic build. Man-made breasts, though very good; large areolas. Slight BBL but quite proportionate to her frame. Gorgeous face and lovely lips. Better than the photos.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by jdr3130
Who’s coming to town next week? Who do I have to see?
Who’s coming to town next week? Who do I have to see? Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
Sorry Digger, didn't see this previously. Unfortunately, she's already dipped town. I believe she mentioned going back to South Beach.
No worries… now I’m just curious about who jdr is talking about coming to town this week… I haven’t seen much on Eros or p411 today indicating anyone
I would say Nicoletta would have been a great one to see . She used to visit years ago but her most recent reviews are all negative and she has no new recent photos which all should be instant red flags. If she lives up to her past you would enjoy but at this point I have no clue what you would be getting into.
No worries… now I’m just curious about who jdr is talking about coming to town this week… I haven’t seen much on Eros or p411 today indicating anyone Originally Posted by Diggerdale12