Role Call: Whos's Playing Memorial Day in NE Texas ? (Ladies and Gents)

How many of you sexy ladies and gents are planning to play Memorial Day? I'm sure Monday will be fun!
  • GMTA
  • 05-25-2014, 10:37 AM
I do have some multi plans for playing Memorial day Monday, and always open for more.
I am free and love to play. I am in the Tyler area!!
Longview Here
played in Tyler yesterday, Longview is on menu today. Both UTR so no reviews

you'll have fun!
i always play on the holidays
how do you find the UTR providers???
Try Cali Cox. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=76641. She seems to have some good reviews.
MM
  • Mt75
  • 05-31-2014, 05:04 PM
UTR aren't hard to find the longer your around and read posts by older members.

Lots of good ones. Some ladies do this just for fun and keep a small client base because they have their regulars who match well with them.

Some will be on p411 and not here.

Some are simply referrals.

I rarely post a review anymore unless someone asks for it. First I don't write to brag about xxx. I would write a review if someone knocked my socks off or was really really bad. Everyone has bad days so again would have to be stealing/pimp/up sell or something like that.

I know a few ladies who have dropped out of the hobby who still have my number and email and occasionally shoot a MSG when a bill or want comes along and need help. Again we have seen each other multiple times to build that relationship and so it's a better experience for both.

Best advice is to find a few who really have that great connection with you and keep that relationship going well. Branch out if you want on occasion if a review or post perks your interest but when you find a good thing it's hard to pass it up.

I've seen many GFE providers, but a few really do make it seem like your an old friend / lover and it's so natural it's hard to beat.

Good luck, be safe, treat the ladies with respect, and have fun!