Is There Anybody Hillary HASN'T Blamec For Her Loss???

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/0...med-loss-trump

Now, in her new book, she even takes shots at Bernie Sanders Joe Biden, and Matt Lauar.

She is, in the mean time, sucking the oxygen out of the room for the Democrats. Somebody, sooner or later, is going to have to step up and tell her to get lost.

By the way. The way she is handling her "book tour" shows even more that she is nothing but a Despicable, Lying, Money grubbing, Bitch.

That is why she lost.
  • grean
  • 09-08-2017, 09:20 AM
The one good thing from the book s that it will probably make it impossible for her to run again. Thank the Lord!

Maybe she realized that losing to Trump did that anyway, so why not cash in her chips?

She ran her campaign as of it was a formality and that her election to the presidency was pre-ordained. Then she lossed it.

She is pissing on everyone in the booked and in turn has pissed everyone off. I'm suprised she didn't start insulting voters.
Matt Lauer?!?! Seriously?!?!
About the ONLY one she hasn't blamed.... is the one person, that actually caused her loss...

HERSELF.
Isn't this her 3rd "memoir"? Who's going to buy it? Both literally and figuratively.
Isn't this her 3rd "memoir"? Who's going to buy it? Originally Posted by bambino
FOX News and other conservative media are buying it, especially the audio book. They love to play it on the air so everyone can listen to her cackling, screeching voice as she reads her pathetic alibi list. It's good for ratings and reminds everyone why Trump won.
Matt Lauer?!?! Seriously?!?! Originally Posted by Stockinglover
He probably went rogue and didn't ask her approved questions.
"Is There Anybody Hillary HASN'T Blamed For Her Loss???"

Jesus.

(Other than herself, of course, mentioned by Red Leg.)
Isn't this her 3rd "memoir"? Who's going to buy it? Both literally and figuratively. Originally Posted by bambino
"It Takes A Village"...to come up with excuses as to why I lost. - Hillary CLinton

"It Takes A Village"...to load me into the Scooby van. - Hillary CLinton

"It Takes A Village"...to supply me with alcohol. - Hillary CLinton

"It Takes A Village"...idiot to bump 20 threads a day. - Hillary CLinton
I find it Hillaryous that she could not beat Trump.

Even more Hillaryous, is she wrote a book about it.
I find it Hillaryous that she could not beat Trump.

Even more Hillaryous, is she wrote a book about it. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
She wrote a book?
About the ONLY one she hasn't blamed.... is the one person, that actually caused her loss...

HERSELF. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
+1
She hasn't blamed me yet. Not personally anyway.
"It Takes A Village"...to come up with excuses as to why I lost. - Hillary CLinton

"It Takes A Village"...to load me into the Scooby van. - Hillary CLinton

"It Takes A Village"...to supply me with alcohol. - Hillary CLinton

"It Takes A Village"...idiot to bump 20 threads a day. - Hillary CLinton Originally Posted by gnadfly

the
Homo