Real, actual voter fraud - as usual - is committed by Republicans

You know, real voter fraud. The kind that gets proven in the court of law, with real evidence.

Proof, yet again, that every trump accusation is a confession. The only serious cases of voter fraud, election tampering, etc, found in recent years have all been committed by trumpers.

Yet another trump toady goes to prison for him. Hilarious. Have fun for the next 9, beeyotch

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/former...y?id=114474158
I’m sure the likes of McConnell, McCain, Graham, Romney, Murkowski were elected by Deep State voter fraud. They’re traitors too.
At least you're starting to realize who actually commits the voter fraud. Hint: it's always the people crowing the loudest about it.
At least you're starting to realize who actually commits the voter fraud. Hint: it's always the people crowing the loudest about it. Originally Posted by tommy156
What? I’ve known for years what’s going on in this country. You actually believe Joey Bribes got 81 million votes and is running the country. When, even his own party said he’s incapable and kicked him out? Connect the dots Tommy. Our government has been run by people who we didn’t elect. Or don’t know. Except for JFk. Reagan and Trump. That’s why they were targeted for assassination. Duh
What? I’ve known for years what’s going on in this country. You actually believe Joey Bribes got 81 million votes and is running the country. When, even his own party said he’s incapable and kicked him out? Connect the dots Tommy. Our government has been run by people who we didn’t elect. Or don’t know. Except for JFk. Reagan and Trump. That’s why they were targeted for assassination. Duh Originally Posted by bambino
Wow. It's really, really hilarious that you believe all that. I mean, wow dude. Just... fucking wow.

Anyway, as many times as you've falsely claimed that Dems commit voter fraud, with no evidence whatsoever... this has gotta sting a little. Lol. Yet another Republican gets caught doing what they accuse the other side of doing.

It's 1930s German history repeating itself in America. And you're the mark.
Wow. It's really, really hilarious that you believe all that. I mean, wow dude. Just... fucking wow.

Anyway, as many times as you've falsely claimed that Dems commit voter fraud, with no evidence whatsoever... this has gotta sting a little. Lol. Yet another Republican gets caught doing what they accuse the other side of doing.

It's 1930s German history repeating itself in America. And you're the mark. Originally Posted by tommy156
Well, Tommy, you’re naive. But you keep supporting and voting for Globalists. They don’t care if you’re a conservative or a libtard. They want to enslave you. But you do you.

YAWN
Hit me up when they nab a Democrat for voter fraud. I mean, in the court of law. With evidence. For real, not pretend time.