Muscle Therapy Issues

Have been sequestered for weeks. Doing nothing but sitting around on a computer or watching TV. Doing this for so long has made my muscles really stiff. Usually, the morning time is when I wake up stiff as piece of wood. I'm thinking rock hard wood like a maple fence post. A visit with my female muscle therapist could always temporally abate this problem when it happens. World events as you all know have impacted much needed muscle therapy when a stiff hard muscle issue arises.

My therapist was great at feeling around to locate trouble muscle areas. She was experienced since she could just look at a muscle and know it was stiff and needed to be worked. When she found a really stiff muscle, she has this special massage technique and it would ultimately relax. Some times, the muscle would be really hard and uncooperative. Not really a strained muscle but a sprung muscle. She had to give extra special therapeutic attention to the area to get it to relax. I always tipped her extra since I know the challenge of getting a really stiff sprung muscle to relax and the need to apply special therapeutic techniques that may be outside traditional treatment options.

Take it from me, letting stiff muscles get to the point of feeling like wood is not healthy. Very few females trained in intense techniques that can properly treat you once you get to the point of feeling stiff like wood. Let this feeling go on for too long, you may find yourself having to do an extended appointment with multiple applications for relief. Treatment could become very expensive and not covered by insurance.

I know my regular therapist enjoys grabbing the chance to provide muscle therapy since she always invites me to come back soon. With a tight solid grip, opportunity never slips through her fingers to provide great service.

Hope all of you are able to stay limber and mitigate stiff muscle issues during these challenging times.

-PC