Debauchary & frolic with me/MWCompanions/and a willing victim markem618

I had been wanting to do a double with nikki FOREVER,so when i emailed 'M" who was a favorite repeat friend of mine, he asked me to have her join us....woohoooooooo I was so excited! One of my "fuckit" list gals marked off! I was so looking forward to playing with one of my favorite guys and a gal I have lusted after for 3 years!

City: St Louis

State: Mo

Address:downtown

Appointment Type: Incall

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes

Session Length: 2 hours full of laughter & debaucherous fun!

Fee: between us

Activities:
Nikki arrived early and we had time to get to know a little about each other before our date.........She is such a cute lil short bundle of dynamite {with sexy red pouty lips}! I was really excited now!

When "M" arrived,we greeted him with a horny frenzy of kisses/hugs & gropes everywhere!
We soon were "nekkid on the big comfy bed".......... I had all my toys laid out for use along with an atmosphere for seduction!
It was a whirlwind of debaucherous fun.........."M" has such a nice package that we could not keep our hands or mouths off of it too much!..............Nikki and I got to ravage each other to our delight & to "M""s delight also!.........there was toy play/strap on play/lots of girl on girl actionriding faces/cowgirl/doggie/cock worship and a whole lot of other menu items!

When the fun started winding down,we laid around chillaxing and laughing and enjoying the afterglow!

we will definately repeat!!!!!!!
Definitely must repeat...several times. Practice makes perfect :-)~
Sounds hot....Glad yall had a good time. Thanks for sharing
I guess i was in St Louis the wrong damn week....lol
It is ok baby....I will be back next month!
I had been wanting to do a double with nikki FOREVER,so when i emailed 'M" who was a favorite repeat friend of mine, he asked me to have her join us....woohoooooooo I was so excited! One of my "fuckit" list gals marked off! I was so looking forward to playing with one of my favorite guys and a gal I have lusted after for 3 years!

City: St Louis

State: Mo

Address:downtown

Appointment Type: Incall

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes

Session Length: 2 hours full of laughter & debaucherous fun!

Fee: between us

Activities:
Nikki arrived early and we had time to get to know a little about each other before our date.........She is such a cute lil short bundle of dynamite {with sexy red pouty lips}! I was really excited now!

When "M" arrived,we greeted him with a horny frenzy of kisses/hugs & gropes everywhere!
We soon were "nekkid on the big comfy bed".......... I had all my toys laid out for use along with an atmosphere for seduction!
It was a whirlwind of debaucherous fun.........."M" has such a nice package that we could not keep our hands or mouths off of it too much!..............Nikki and I got to ravage each other to our delight & to "M""s delight also!.........there was toy play/strap on play/lots of girl on girl actionriding faces/cowgirl/doggie/cock worship and a whole lot of other menu items!

When the fun started winding down,we laid around chillaxing and laughing and enjoying the afterglow!

we will definately repeat!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
What to add but it was great to put myself between two ladies who have lusted at each other from afar!
I was so thrilled to be a party to the fun! I will see ya again in November baby!!