Women over 40

I just read this on Facebook. Andy Rooney didn't really say it as the article suggests.

For all you lovely ladies out there.

Women Over 40.......
In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they came n get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you................

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
That's just an old guy making himself feel better for being unable to tap something relatively hot. There's a reason cute young skinny white girls get all the attention. (Shout out to all Latinas as well). They got that young sweet tight untainted pussy. Botox and a nice dinner cant replace tightness. To each their own but over 40 is where real men go to die.
I've never been with a woman over 40 and I can't imagine any guy choosing one over a good looking 18yo to 25yo....

It's not just the tightness.... It's their willingness to learn and please and the appreciation they show for what pretty much any woman I've met over 30 seems to take for granted and expects without putting any effort forth...

After my 2nd wife was gone, at the request of my mother, I tried dating a few of what she considered "age appropriate" which was mid 30s and up...
THAT was a clusterfuck.... Single women over 35 seem to have some major entitlement issues and I've never experienced a woman that made me feel more like an ATM then divorced single moms over 35....

40+? Hell NO!
  • gt27
  • 06-01-2017, 01:34 AM
I've never been with a woman over 40 and I can't imagine any guy choosing one over a good looking 18yo to 25yo....

It's not just the tightness.... It's their willingness to learn and please and the appreciation they show for what pretty much any woman I've met over 30 seems to take for granted and expects without putting any effort forth...

After my 2nd wife was gone, at the request of my mother, I tried dating a few of what she considered "age appropriate" which was mid 30s and up...
THAT was a clusterfuck.... Single women over 35 seem to have some major entitlement issues and I've never experienced a woman that made me feel more like an ATM then divorced single moms over 35....

40+? Hell NO! Originally Posted by Whispers
Really, I find that hard to believe. I have dated women over 40 years old and they typically bring less drama and more stability than a 20-25 year old. Your remark about entitlement may be more that they expect to be entitled because of your demeanor or physical appearance. Nevertheless, some women will expect the moon while not deserving a bus pass, but that is regardless of age.

It's not just the tightness, laughing my fucking ass off when I heard that. You know there is this exercise called kegels? Anyways, I will take a 45 year old woman who has 15 year olds any day over a 25 year old woman who has a 2 years old, just saying.

Further, most women at age 40 know a thing or two around the bedroom. Some men never grow up and never appreciate a woman who can handle herself, form an opinion and take care of her man. You just want cock crazy women who perform like !VI! in the sheets, awkward and embarrassing, eww.

Maybe you can relate to women who are young, dumb and never seen the world. Just saying.
One of the first things I learned in the hobby was that my 60+ yo wife was just as tight as the 20 something providers.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed the ladies of all ages. My primary reason for posting this thread was that guys like W spread their bile about older women, and I wanted the older ladies to know that there are some gentlemen out there that appreciate them.

So let's keep a positive vibe in this thread. if you want to say something ugly, start your own thread. Some of you akready have.
I like them young. But BSC is available at all ages.

SL Age Guide

18-30 Party Party Party
31-40 Pissed Off They Are Divorced With Kids
41-50 Hate Men / Love Sex
51+ Could care less
Different strokes. I've enjoyed providers of a wide age range. Had some fantastic times with providers in their upper 40's/ early 50's (Aphrodite and Lady Blu are two stand outs), and some equally fantastic times with providers in their early 20's.

In general I avoid the 18-25 age range as I've found they're often unreliable and immature. To me the tight body just isn't worth the bullshit.

My consistently best experiences are probably with providers in their late 20's/early 30's, but I certainly don't limit myself to that.
Different strokes...

..My consistently best experiences are probably with providers in their late 20's/early 30's, but I certainly don't limit myself to that. Originally Posted by Frissionary
True up. Also, the following from the OP, Smpslt7 had me totally ROTFLMAO
For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Here's an update for you................

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
My "Little Sausage" and I thank you.
There is a difference between saying "I fucked that" and "I experienced that". Again there is the good, the bad, and the greedy at any age.
I just read this on Facebook. Andy Rooney didn't really say it as the article suggests.

For all you lovely ladies out there.

Women Over 40.......
In case you missed it on 60 Minutes, this is what Andy Rooney thinks about women over 40:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they came n get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage! Originally Posted by Smpslt7

Can this guy get some free old pussy over here? Come on ladies, he deserves it!
That's a great article! Pretty much true. lol

I will say, I feel more likely to have a stimulating conversation with a woman over 40 (or in 30's) than with a young girl 18-22.

Not to knock the younger girls, because I love them too; but it's more just for sex and a few laughs with them.
LOVE the little sausage comment at the end.
LOVE the little sausage comment at the end. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Ill put my lil sausage at your end .
Assuming they're attractive and in good shape, I'm good with women from barely legal to mid 40's.

To me, it's about attitude, passion (IoP) and libido. I've been destroyed by 20 year olds, and rendered comatose by women over 40. If she's into the session and DTF, then so am
I!

I certainly have a type that I gravitate to just like everyone else does, but I think it's good for me to stretch my comfort zone from time to time.
What some people are missing about this post: it is talking about a woman's attitude, how she carries herself and relates with men. It's not at all about how they are in the sack. That's a different story or debate all together.

As any non-shallow person who has been in long term relationships would know; it's not just all about the sex.

And this post explores that in a humorous way; hard not to enjoy!