Man shot at Parnters

Last I knew, suburbs weren't in cities (notice proper spelling)
Originally Posted by luckyman1
BUT THANKS 4BEING A LOYAL FAN ,I LOVE THE ADMIRATION, BUT WAIT 4 IT
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Originally Posted by luckyman1
Thread is about a shooting

Back on track guys

Thanks
The Dr
Right. The shooting happened outside of Partners which is located in the township of Harborcreek. The laws of the City of Erie do not apply there. It does not matter if the shooter was being beat up before the shooting, he will be tried for the crime. Look for a manslaughter charge or third degree. There will also be other charges but those are just normal for discharging a firearm endangering people. Know your geography and the law before responding. Everyone knows to whom I refer.
Right. The shooting happened outside of Partners which is located in the township of Harborcreek. The laws of the City of Erie do not apply there. It does not matter if the shooter was being beat up before the shooting, he will be tried for the crime. Look for a manslaughter charge or third degree. There will also be other charges but those are just normal for discharging a firearm endangering people. Know your geography and the law before responding. Everyone knows to whom I refer. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
But, but, but he works in code enforcement
But, but, but he works in code enforcement Originally Posted by luckyman1
:mf_zap :
But, but, but he works in code enforcement Originally Posted by luckyman1
someone got check how deep to dig the hole for the guy that died out side of club
Partners Tavern open ????
Partners Tavern open ????
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Never closed and still as busy as before the incident.