March 31, Easter Sunday, is Transgender Day of Visibility

• Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 12:01 PM
I'm pretty sure that the only "He is Risen" going on with most conservative Gents who are so up in arms over the whole trans- issue, are getting all the help they need- through our pharma friends.

When we see the real uproar is about Transphobia, vs. peoples personal connection with a higher power, or taking a public stance on it- (on a hooker board -no less), the outrage seems a little less genuine. I thought prayer and a personal connection with your savior was the way to enlightenment and acceptance?!!

You know- Your own personal Jesus-

Maybe start there- Originally Posted by eyecu2
Why are you too self absorbed to think only Christians are impacted by a fantasy that is required to be accepted as a reality? Talk to a Muslim .. the ones in Michigan and Minnesota that won't be voting for Biden.
Youre thread is about Christians, Supra. In fact, the past few days, ALL your posts are about Christians.

Who's self-absorbed? You've been spewing hypocritical, immoral (by ANY religious standards) hatred nonstop while using a "photo" of Jesus Christ as your avatar.

BTW-- what did your Muslim pals in Michigan and Minnesota tell you?
  • Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Youre thread is about Christians, Supra. In fact, the past few days, ALL your posts are about Christians.

Who's self-absorbed? You've been spewing hypocritical, immoral (by ANY religious standards) hatred nonstop while using a "photo" of Jesus Christ as your avatar.

BTW-- what did your Muslim pals in Michigan and Minnesota tell you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

• Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Just how bad is it? Biden DENIES SAYING WHAT HE SAID!

YOU DIDN'T DO IT? "COME ON MAN"

remember Biden proclaimed Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility
now he says “I didn’t do that”

President Biden on Monday said Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) was “uninformed” in his criticism of the White House for the Easter holiday falling on the same day as Transgender Day of Visibility.

“He’s thoroughly uninformed,” Biden said during Monday’s Easter Egg Roll when asked about Johnson’s criticism.

“Uninformed how?” a reporter asked.

“I didn’t do that,” Biden responded.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-cal...163626945.html