Question , since I so value all opinions

What is so wrong about having to show your I D before voting? Is voting the only thing this is not a requirement?
If not , Why not?

I have to show an ID to buy a gun, the list is long.

I have no problem showing my ID.

How any sane person can take the leap to voter suppression is beyond comprehension.
It’s illegal voter suppression, that’s why democrats are against it.
How any sane person can take the leap to voter suppression is beyond comprehension. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
It's voter suppression since the Democrats won't be able to cheat as is their normal practice.
... The President surely won't stand for this outrage!

Prolly getting ready to sue whatever state is doing this.

The Dems NEED illegals to vote... The cannot win without them.
They won't be allowed to vote if they have to show their
American ID.

#### Salty
... The President surely won't stand for this outrage!

Prolly getting ready to sue whatever state is doing this.

The Dems NEED illegals to vote... The cannot win without them.
They won't be allowed to vote if they have to show their
American ID.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
They are Americans..................
... WHO are Americans?? ... The illegals?

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

People from America

Do they teach Geography in Australia?
It's voter suppression since the Democrats won't be able to cheat as is their normal practice. Originally Posted by texassapper
they can still cheat, ID just makes it harder to do it. just more steps to cheat.
They’re under every rock!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Good question. The dissenter says people from America. Evidently he meant people currently in America and the massive amount entering daily. As usual he is factually , not to mention unlawfully, WRONG
They’re under every rock! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
From Patagonia to the Hudson Bay
Good question. The dissenter says people from America. Evidently he meant people currently in America and the massive amount entering daily. As usual he is factually , not to mention unlawfully, WRONG Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Evidently you have no clue as to where America is

More peeps may be entering America from Europe these days...but not a massive amount
If a potential voter is not registered and does not yet have the necesary identificsation to become registered, the primary elections may be already out of reach. But the mid-term election is still four monthe off and there is still time enough to get yourself registered.

Call the local county level office of the party of your choice. Someone there will be delighted to help you get your papers in order to get a State-Issued ID. There will be no fee or charge for this.

You do not have to have a driver's license to vote. I have not had a driver's license for twenty years, but my Texas ID card is just as good for everything (except DRIVING!).

tHERE IS STILL TIME, SO GET IT DONE.