Judge says Trump could be culpable for January 6 and says lawsuits against the former President can proceed

Lock them up!

He’ll sue the judge.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lock them up!

He’ll sue the judge.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And lose as usual!!
... Just as ANY politician who supported BLM and ANTIFA.
They should all be held to accounte.

Kamala Harris, for one. ...

Is there enough Court Time nation-wide for those
victims of theft, property damage, physical injury
and murder? ... We'll surely see.

... You lads surely agree with this - correct?

#### Salty
and the skewing of the thread begins...

IDK why the repubs ain't screaming Lock Him Up! since it has been determined those 15 boxes he took to FL had confidential documents....sorta what they said about someone else.

Let's see if he can take a grilling for those like Hillary did for megahours in front of Congress.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
You can keep your stubby little fingers crossed but don't hold your breath. Because nothing is going to happen, nothing ever does.
You’re wrong.

We know for a fact that SHIT happens. It always does.

And this shit is happening. Why would you not want accountability?
You’re wrong.

And this shit is happening. Why would you not want accountability? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

how about accountability for Biden? and Clinton?

BAAAHHAAHHAAA
You’re wrong.

And this shit is happening. Why would you not want accountability? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh give me a break, accountability. You aren't seeking accountability. You seek revenge.
All you Diaper Don lovers are pretty quiet over the news of the orange potato head,why is that?? This starts out about Diaper Don and quickly changes to Biden and Bill, it's about time the Trumps get there day in court all of them 🙄
how about accountability for Biden? and Clinton?

BAAAHHAAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You forgot Lincoln!
Oh give me a break, accountability. You aren't seeking accountability. You seek revenge. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Accountability from the administration.

Revenge against the idiots responsible for it.
You forgot Lincoln! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... They tryed that "revenge thing" with Lincoln, mate.

Wanted to take his name off some of the schoolhouses
over California-way...

But then the people RECALLED those school board people
who had such lofty ideas...

#### Salty
Silly me...i thought this post was about the
trumpy orange clown.

Guess I can't keep up with the hijacking stupid people dah

Divert divert divert then deny deny deny then blame Hillary wtf n omg n wtf
:
All you Diaper Don lovers are pretty quiet over the news of the orange potato head,why is that?? This starts out about Diaper Don and quickly changes to Biden and Bill, it's about time the Trumps get there day in court all of them 🙄 Originally Posted by Hdtown
How many times do you all need to be proven wrong?

One rumor gets tossed in the shitter and another is dredged up.

The only possible explanation is to keep the news cycle full of bad "Trump headlines" to avoid attention to the roadkill Bitten is leaving behind on his way out of town.

I guess you all have got to say something ... HillariousNoMore's crowd is systematically getting indicted for spying on the Trump and trying to make it look like he was communicating with the Russians when it was actually them doing it .... ACCORDING TO THE U.S. District Attorney and the grand jury's conclusions in their investigation.

This new allegation sounds strangely like HillariousNoMore having classified documents on her home computer system. Why is that? (That it sounds familiar?).

"Insurrection"? What a friggin' joke.