Where do liberals find all these

Lying BITCHES???
Dude, you've got WAY too much time on your hands.

Somewhere in Willis, a WalMart needs a greeter.

And to answer your "question?" They got the "LYING BITCH" in question from Trump's staff, doofus.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

babhahhaa
Lying BITCHES??? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
They make them an offer they can't refuse, lol.
They make them an offer they can't refuse, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And to think, we started out with only one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
What you talkin' bout Willis!!!

In all seriousness, if it is positive for Trump, it is the truth. If it is negative for Trump, it is a lie. That's a brilliant and objective way of thinking said nobody with half a brain ever. Some of you old angry geezers are really amusing with your acorn sized brains.

In all seriousness, if it is positive for Trump, it is the truth. If it is negative for Trump, it is a lie. That's a brilliant and objective way of thinking said nobody with half a brain ever. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That bitch positively lied, you know it, I know it and the whole world knows. Until you develop a brain stay out of conversations. 50 fucking million dollars they have spent of our money and they have not found one thing on Trump if they had he would have been indicted. What they can’t stand is that reality show hand ran this question like a fine singer sewing machine and the fucking lifers haven’t got a clue . You left wing morons shut up and enjoy real economics once the republicans send the bottom feeders home.

And to answer your "question?" They got the "LYING BITCH" in question from Trump's staff, doofus.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I made my fortune under Bush and Trump, I don’t need a job, I have plenty. It’s you that is questionable, get a fucking job and get off welfare
Oh, calm down now angry old Willis. You know being upset and ranting like the goofy old fossil that you are is a bad look. Just relax and go play bingo and have some fun.

In all seriousness, if it is positive for Trump, it is the truth. If it is negative for Trump, it is a lie. That's a brilliant and objective way of thinking said nobody with half a brain ever. Some of you old angry geezers are really amusing with your acorn sized brains. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You're kidding right? Right now, if it is positive for Biden it is the truth, "my sons laptop is Russian propaganda". If it is against Biden it's a lie.

Do you deny that?

In all seriousness, if it is positive for Trump, it is the truth. If it is negative for Trump, it is a lie. That's a brilliant and objective way of thinking said nobody with half a brain ever. Some of you old angry geezers are really amusing with your acorn sized brains. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

better than being a middle aged millential moron with no brain at all
I'm really not feeling the love right now, yet I really am. Please don't pile up and form a circle jerk to attack me though. My no brain having self is really sensitive that way when I'm attacked by out of touch old pea brain geezers.
Oh, calm down now angry old Willis. You know being upset and ranting like the goofy old fossil that you are is a bad look. Just relax and go play bingo and have some fun. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Do you liberals know how to argue your point albeit y’all don’t have a point. Here is the facts , If Trump decides to run in 24 he will be our President again. To your dismay all your liberal lies can’t stop it from happening, y’all better hire more mules cause 2020 count will not be enough. I laugh at your ignorance.
That bitch positively lied, you know it, I know it and the whole world knows. Until you develop a brain stay out of conversations. 50 fucking million dollars they have spent of our money and they have not found one thing on Trump if they had he would have been indicted. What they can’t stand is that reality show hand ran this question like a fine singer sewing machine and the fucking lifers haven’t got a clue . You left wing morons shut up and enjoy real economics once the republicans send the bottom feeders home. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Do you liberals know how to argue your point albeit y’all don’t have a point. Here is the facts , If Trump decides to run in 24 he will be our President again. To your dismay all your liberal lies can’t stop it from happening, y’all better hire more mules cause 2020 count will not be enough. I laugh at your ignorance. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Why don't you take some of that Social Security money and get you some poon tang? Maybe that'll take the edge off.

Dude, you be the biggest rage monster on ECCIE right now. You're really going to hurt yourself... I'm telling you this as a guy you insult on a whooker board. So you gotta believe me, for your own good.

Hold on ... you're just playing a nasty sumbitch online, aren't you?

Good one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
I'm really not feeling the love right now, yet I really am. Please don't pile up and form a circle jerk to attack me though. My no brain having self is really sensitive that way when I'm attacked by out of touch old pea brain geezers. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You just got to let them do it, Luke. Otherwise it could cost thousands of lives and millions of dollars.

You notice they're not getting much love from within the Trumpist cult, either. There's stupid and then there's this kind of stupid.

Better to just let them burn themselves out. Maybe help 'em a little.

Remember Clayton Williams?