Contemplating Pregnancy

Is there any men interested in this? Im just curious.
  • Tetas
  • 03-18-2016, 05:23 PM
You MIGHT wanna be a little more specific in your questions...
I can already see a full inbox of guys offering to knock you up.
You MIGHT wanna be a little more specific in your questions...
I can already see a full inbox of guys offering to knock you up.
Originally Posted by Tetas
Thats exactly what Im inquiring about. A man who has good health in all aspects of his well being and who is interested in possibly gifting me with his sperm to try and impreginate me with a child whom I can birth. (naturally) and take care of.
Do the future a favor and just get a puppy.
Do the furure a favor and just get a puppy. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thank you for your unwanted opinion. I will make sure to take it to heart.
I would be happy to help. I have had a vasectomy so it may take multiple try's but I am willing

Seriously, it is a big decision and I am sure there are many legal issues that need to be considered. Good luck in your quest.
Only a fool would bite on this offer.
I would be happy to help. I have had a vasectomy so it may take multiple try's but I am willing

Seriously, it is a big decision and I am sure there are many legal issues that need to be considered. Good luck in your quest. Originally Posted by bule84
Legal issues? Uhm, no. None of that. I prefer to not be bound by any legal issues at all. I dont even see why that would be put into the equation.
Interesting question but full of possible legal and moral issues. Best bet is a glory hole with separate entrances. Personally I couldn't create a life and then not be a part of it. What's your perspective of the donors participation?

The state of Kansas became the first state to sue a sperm donor for child support when the mother, one of a lesbian couple, filed for food stamps.

Aside from that, having a child as a provider is difficult, to say the least. Hell, being a single parent with a 9-5 job is hard enough!
i know youre not a washing machine...
but ill throw a load in ya
Interesting question but full of possible legal and moral issues. Best bet is a glory hole with separate entrances. Personally I couldn't create a life and then not be a part of it. What's your perspective of the donors participation?

Originally Posted by python54
It depends how our chemistry together is. If theres no chemistry I dont see my self doing it because I would imagine the person would want to be a participant. It would be very important that we have the same beliefs.
Swallowing is a strong belief.
The state of Kansas became the first state to sue a sperm donor for child support when the mother, one of a lesbian couple, filed for food stamps.

Aside from that, having a child as a provider is difficult, to say the least. Hell, being a single parent with a 9-5 job is hard enough! Originally Posted by Ginger Snap
I would be so upset for anything even close to that to happen. I would want to avoid the legal system, come what may, when caring for a child. All that brings is chaos.
correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you would like someone to settle down with. Especially if you say that you want the father to be a participant. If it were me I would want the child to grow up in a household with a mother and a father that has a strong relationship. Being a single parent is no joke for the parent or the child.